The Drow

Moderators: ErosSerafiem, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Stone Jackabar

The Drow

Post by Stone Jackabar »

many of you know of the drow. The evil race of dark elves that live under the sone of the earth. With their black/gray skinand blazing red eyes that see in infra red.i mention this because of evidence i have found of a drow invasion. Drow weapons that have yet to disolve in fifty years worth of the sun's rays are evidence of a strong, focoused resolve to destroy the surface world.This evidence i have found in both The fields of shireroth and Geovenus of delvenus...*falls to knees**begins to tremble, and shake violently**pointed ears now visable under his now short hair**glasses fall and shatter on the decorated tile.**evil, sinister laughter fills the room**stands up, red eyes blazing with an unholy light*It is time.....for this War machine of the drow to return to his work....and woe to the surface world.DEATH TO THE ELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*disapears in a flash of red and black**a disembodied voice speaks*"it begins........"

Stone Jackabar

Re: The Drow

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*army is now unable to acces armory, has locked it down in codes and magic seals**finds phillip marshall while sleeping and breaks his neck, leaving him paralysed and in coma**leaves note*you are next elf-queen

PhillipMarshall

Post by PhillipMarshall »

ouch! understandable, but ouch don't blink, you'll miss my shot.

Proeliator Amorus

Post by Proeliator Amorus »

This can't be good... Proeliator Amorus

Return to “County of Kitanus Fields”