war games

Moderators: ErosSerafiem, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Kaiser Letifer I

Re: war games

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

I must say.. this gets my interest... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

war games

Post by Stone Jackabar »

ok folks, i want all active military personel to aim me at 8;00 pm on 12/16/02we're gonna have some fun with thisStone0jackabar(if ya can't make it lemmie know) ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

PhillipMarshall

Post by PhillipMarshall »

sorry stone i cant make it...im gonna be busy failing a final at that time :( fill me in later don't blink, you'll miss my shot.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

ok phillip, anyone else can't make that time? ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

PhillipMarshall

Post by PhillipMarshall »

fill me in though!!! don't blink, you'll miss my shot.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

i will after ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

ok folks,we're gonna have war games, a free-for all turnoment thats going to be held in jaris, (to boost tourism).....im thinking of allowing non-shireithain military to enter. what do you think kaiser? ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

I'm permit it... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

cooolthough honestly we may need to wait for after winter break to start Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

How would you like it for the Wandering Fleet to participate? I mean, come on, you can't have war games without swarms of flying capital ships. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorTo the Microns, Fëa'Kir Cis'EthGweithiril of the Wandering FleetHigh Queen of the ElvesElentari-Emeritus of MenelmacarElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothRasana of Vega Baja, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusICEO Chair-Elf~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful and terrible as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

well....here's the problem with that......do we have anything that can match your ships? Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Not ALL of them... the fact that the Wandering Fleet contains TWO Omens is... a little disbalencing...Perhaps if Siri were to leave one of them out of the games?

UEC

Post by UEC »

Shireroth has an.. "Omen" type ship. the RSS Raynor. Most geared toward space travel and combat. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GS

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

I'd be willing to leave one of them out... and some of the smaller ships, too... I can't pull the entire fleet off of Delvenus and Ptia, after all... By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorTo the Microns, Fëa'Kir Cis'EthGweithiril of the Wandering FleetHigh Queen of the ElvesElentari-Emeritus of MenelmacarElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothRasana of Vega Baja, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusICEO Chair-Elf~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful and terrible as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

sorry shiri, war games are gonna be put on the back burner for a time, san Diego has far too many distractions for me, im rarely online lately (never winter nights, oh how you haunt me!!!)but once my brother takes my computer up to college, i'll be online a lot more. Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “County of Kitanus Fields”