Moderators: ErosSerafiem, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Mattlore Devious

Re: flies in with paratroopers

Post by Mattlore Devious »

she'll perfectly fill your role then

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

I was under the impression that she was just in an Asylum somewhere... Solomirathius of DelvenusThane of Jaris and the Kitanus Fields (Shireroth)A Proud Citzen of Menelmacar

TUXStone

Post by TUXStone »

heeelppp!!!*waddle waddle*at the end of the film do i end up like this? *squak*arrgg!!!!

Mattlore Devious

*claps*

TUXStone

Post by TUXStone »

*Holds a Loth pike in flipper*I DO NOT APPROVE!!!!! *squak*arrgg!!!!

Kingbeeb

Post by Kingbeeb »

are you a pigeoon?! dooooing what he said!? alen sumit poe ticking heart boom your under arrest you nutter! World Affairs Forums

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

DURMF? --Fax NemesisDelvenusian Arsonirathius and Foreign MinisterShirithian Air Force Captain and PraetorMenelmacari Prefect of StateAtteran Minister of InformationResident Atheist of the Collective UnconsciousWarrior of Istvanistan

Mattlore Devious

Smegheads the lot of ya!

Kaiser Letifer I

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDShe was in an Asylum.. but.. she died after a while... She's not immortal... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*hangs head*so sad, so short the lives of humans.........*sits down reflecting on the life outside of a pinguin*(which i am NOT!) ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

well.. the Kaiser's are gifted with great long life.. (if not killed..) She wasn't well... It suspected that the essence of Viviantia left the Kaiseress. Basically leaving the mind of a child in it's stead. No longer blessed with the presence of a goddess the body decayed faster than would be ussual for a woman her age. It's one of the only times such a thing has been recorded in recent history. We the Goddess left.. we don't really know... Some of the other Gods know.. I wasn't told, Brrapa may know.. but I never asked him.It's a tad disturbing that the Goddess of Life would act such and result in the death of her host...coporial self.. whichever... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

indeed, i hope the power installed in this body does nto find another host anytime soon ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Wow, about time we got the full story.Quote:so sad, so short the lives of humans.........*Siri nods sadly to Stone* Too true, too true. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorTo the Microns, Fëa'Kir Cis'EthElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothRasana of Vega Baja, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusICEO Chair-Elf~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful and terrible as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

an ageless elf and a golem......agreeing on something?hmmmmnow heres a yardistanian thought, whats the mog lifespan? ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

*kills a moogle*... Not very long... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

rofl ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

i think we need to reserch mogs morefind out more about the three varieties........does shireroth have a science r&d? ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

WE... did.. once.... MiniTech... but.. we have no minister anymore... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Return to “County of Kitanus Fields”