Moderators: ErosSerafiem, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Stone Jackabar

Re: Shiny Objects!

Post by Stone Jackabar »

oooooww i think i cracked my skin.....

Kaiser Letifer I

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

Here you go... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*crawls into corner and fills the wounds in skin*urgdamn polished marble floors......

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Hmm... I don't think we should be worried about the whole "Stone crashing" thing... after all, he can't crash without permission from Mattlore :D SCREW SIGS! EZCODE SUCKS!

Kaiser Letifer I

good point.... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

crash?......like as in a plane?im more worried about moggle death rays than crashing

Kaiser Letifer I

They have "Death Rays"? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

yup!i seen um, thats what shot me down.....it was purple with a pink middle and whent KUUUPPPPOO!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

I see..... We must get some of these... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Note to self... put one of those on Mage 1. SCREW SIGS! EZCODE SUCKS!

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

using mog -tech?......thats absurd and i'll have no part of it!

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Well, Mage Squadron customizes their ships... so you can use something else. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusReally just Nick Zeniuk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Kaiser Letifer I

Mog tech.... maybe.. but if it can be used on Moogles.... think of the Irony! Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

using thier own l33tware against them..........i like this!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

As do I... Let us work..... We must find a way to make these.... Moogle Death-Rays... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*grabs a pointed stick* time to catch me some moogles!*runs into forset screaming "deaaaattthhh!!!!"*

Kaiser Letifer I

*has a guy with a camera follow and record the slaughter for later amusement on Pay-Per-View...* Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

hmmm......i think im goinf to need more pointy sticks

Kaiser Letifer I

*Camera man tosses a pointy stick he find on the ground to Stone* Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*mounts mog heads on sticks*hmmmm this is what happends when you watch the dracula thing on the history channel.....you end up like me...

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

*wanders among the carnage*Poor moogles, so cute and huggly. Even if they are evil. *picks up death ray, carts it home* By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusReally just Nick Zeniuk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*puts on war paint and sits in front of fire with shirt off*.....the fuzzy 3\/1l ones must die.......*stands in flames and holds a blood red sword over head*I......SHALL.......REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

Hey.. Come back here with that! *sends guards after Siri* Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*throws self into forest flames stil clinging to skin*DDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

*the guards catch up with Siri*Guards: Stop! Hand over the death ray!Siri: No! I found it first. Besides, there's another one sitting right over there. *points* Take that one. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusReally just Nick Zeniuk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Kaiser Letifer I

Guard: I'm sorry mam, but that is the property of Shirerothian Military Research and Development department and the MiniPax.. Please had it over or we will be forced to take it from you. and Don't try any of that magic stuff on us. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*leaps from tree onto shiri**holds bloody sword to shiri throat*.....do not take from my kaiser.......

Kaiser Letifer I

Well than.... Having fun their Stone? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

oh yes!!^.^btw shiri, hand it over, PLEASE!

Kaiser Letifer I

Please try not to kill her...he is a duke afterall... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Return to “County of Kitanus Fields”