Shiny Objects!

Moderators: ErosSerafiem, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Gryphon the Pure

Re: Shiny Objects!

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

if he's still revolting... I wouldn't reccommend that... but the Shirithian Air Force is accepting donations... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

ErosDarkstar

Shiny Objects!

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Hey, so I was walking in my thanedom with the dragon, and I came across those two little shiny aircraft that dissappeared during the Elwynn revolt. One of my peasents was hiding them in his garage (yes, my peasents are middle-class... deal with the fact that they have yurts with garages).So, of course, I confiscated them. MINE. Yay!Although, I'm perfectly willing to give one back to Scott if he wants one of them... Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Governor of Aerovenus, Duamithras(Republic of Delvenus)The great are great only because we are on our knees. Let us rise! - Stirner

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Um, NO.It was in my thanedom, it's mine :) Although I'm perfectly willing to FLY it for the Air Force :D Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Governor of Aerovenus, Duamithras(Republic of Delvenus)The great are great only because we are on our knees. Let us rise! - Stirner

Gryphon the Pure

Hey! No Fair! You get a dragon AND a jet fighter?!?! Cheater!Nah, I'm just pulling your leg. Go ahead. Have fun... as much fun as one can have once one has ridden a dragon... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

You don't know fun till you've used two Omen gravships to pound a city full of communists into free-floating atoms... :D By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and TymariaBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Gryphon the Pure

and you've done this when? Isn't Menelmacar semi new to microworld? Already in a war? Wow... scary... not that IRS didn't do that too... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Last weekend, actually... or maybe it was the week before... in Operation Sword of Zurvan, also known as the Bay of Hogs and the Skerry Island Fuster Cluck. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and TymariaBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

yo.....uh...can i help fly one for you guys?if i crash it, my body will survive long enough for you to kill me*grin*

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

THAT is a comforting thought :) Eros DarkstarThane of Jaris and the Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Solomirathias of the Republic of Delvenus"There was never a saint with red hair." - Russian Proverb

Kaiser Letifer I

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

I say you let him.. but just my opinion.. not a order... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Oh, I was planning on it, actually. :) Eros DarkstarThane of Jaris and the Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Solomirathius of the Republic of Delv "There was never a saint with red hair." - Russian Proverb

Kaiser Letifer I

goodo... gooodo... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

so i can fly?SCORE!!!!!!*grabs a flight jacket with the biohazrd symbol on the back*lets ROCK!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

Should I be worried? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

In all likelihood.... yes. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusReally just Nick Zeniuk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

Dammit, I have to fly with Granite-Head here? Lame. It is probably the efficiency of these types of nations that cause them to be so short lived. They get things done really quick, leaving nothing left but maintenance after the first 2-3 months. Look at any nation really. They have lots of things to do. They spend the first 2-3 months doing those things, then another month maybe on random shit that goes with it. Most things are resulting from the creation/merger of the nation. Then, people get bored. All that is left is to maintain the nation. Some solve this by going OT, some by making work for themselves, some keep trying to expand. Most die, or merge and thus start over. It's not a matter of being short lived and immature, or long lived and mature. It's short lived and burned out, like a star. White Dwarf or whatever. They live really short because they burn out fast, while a red giant lasts ages. It burns slowly, and thus is the long lived nation perhaps.Both are just fine as nations, they have different style, different goals, but they are both just fine.==Erik Metzler

Kaiser Letifer I

You might end up in different divisions... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

granite head?why you little.......*dive tackles fax*I SHALL REVENGE!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

*Eats popcorn*I wonder if gladitorial combat would go down well in Shireroth... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

*dodges said tackle*:) Being more dextrous than a Hunk of Stone is always a good thing. It is probably the efficiency of these types of nations that cause them to be so short lived. They get things done really quick, leaving nothing left but maintenance after the first 2-3 months. Look at any nation really. They have lots of things to do. They spend the first 2-3 months doing those things, then another month maybe on random shit that goes with it. Most things are resulting from the creation/merger of the nation. Then, people get bored. All that is left is to maintain the nation. Some solve this by going OT, some by making work for themselves, some keep trying to expand. Most die, or merge and thus start over. It's not a matter of being short lived and immature, or long lived and mature. It's short lived and burned out, like a star. White Dwarf or whatever. They live really short because they burn out fast, while a red giant lasts ages. It burns slowly, and thus is the long lived nation perhaps.Both are just fine as nations, they have different style, different goals, but they are both just fine.==Erik Metzler

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Hehe... Stone's a hunk... this is as bad as Menelmacar... :P SCREW SIGS! EZCODE SUCKS!

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*lands and rolls agily to feet**bounces on toes*i may look and feel like rock.....but im not slow.in fact i move, and wiegh as much as a normal man my size.*moves for a quick kick to fax's midsection*

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

*TEMPORAL DODGE*http://www.allpoetry.com/get.cgi?id=114924&l= It is probably the efficiency of these types of nations that cause them to be so short lived. They get things done really quick, leaving nothing left but maintenance after the first 2-3 months. Look at any nation really. They have lots of things to do. They spend the first 2-3 months doing those things, then another month maybe on random shit that goes with it. Most things are resulting from the creation/merger of the nation. Then, people get bored. All that is left is to maintain the nation. Some solve this by going OT, some by making work for themselves, some keep trying to expand. Most die, or merge and thus start over. It's not a matter of being short lived and immature, or long lived and mature. It's short lived and burned out, like a star. White Dwarf or whatever. They live really short because they burn out fast, while a red giant lasts ages. It burns slowly, and thus is the long lived nation perhaps.Both are just fine as nations, they have different style, different goals, but they are both just fine.==Erik Metzler

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

WHOA!!!!!!!!*misses kick and loses footing**falls on ground making a large cracking noise*....ow....just....ow.........:'(

Kaiser Letifer I

Need a medic? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Damn, dude... that had to hurt.Here, my magic can heal almost as well as it can kill, maim, slaughter, and destroy. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusReally just Nick Zeniuk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Kaiser Letifer I

indeed.... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*tries to move and whinces*got any rubber cement?

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

...no... should I? By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusReally just Nick Zeniuk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Kaiser Letifer I

err..... I think.. somewhere..... I'll send someone for some... *sends someone for some* Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Return to “County of Kitanus Fields”