Shiny Objects!

Moderators: ErosSerafiem, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Kaiser Letifer I

Re: Shiny Objects!

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

How could you have something they WANT.. They proly already have it... or took the designs from your computer... or your mind!!!!!! Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

Quote:*blinks* Fax, are you feeling kinky today or something?At any rate... from what I've seen so far of Stone's ability to avoid taking severe and excruciatingly agonizing punishment... I'm not too worried.I was, in fact, feeling kinky that day.And your statement about him taking abuse makes me think that one or the both of you is into S&M...And you call ME kinky...I laugh. I Fall Into InfinityBurn Into CatastropheSmash Another Deity...lose another part of me...

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

GRRR*puts on cami paint and stalks fax with a paintball gun*

Kaiser Letifer I

Life's to short.... NOT to be kinky... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*shoots fax in the loins*HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAgod im gonna bleed for this......

Kaiser Letifer I

I always knew I should have invested in a cup for paintballing.. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

im gonna need one when fax reads this.....

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

My magic is more powerful than that of your Tecnomazji and thus I was able to conceal the teleport from them. As for how I knew I was being watched? I didn't. But it never hurts to be extra-careful. :) By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, Delvenus~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Kaiser Letifer I

Riiight..... I'm just gonna ignore that.. I could just do that same and say.. NO NO!.. umm.. We counteracted your magic!...but I won't even listen to that in the first place.. anyhooTecnomazji don't use magic....They use tech... thus the "tec..." in their name.... You'd be amazed what they can do... Recall that Anti-Magic field I was talking about? ....They made one.... when they were playing with EM fields they discovered it.. I think.. I don't know... they don't really tell me these things to clearly... They tend to keep what they know to themselves.. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

this is why forum battles tend to blow chunks ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

Exactly.. some people don;t take a hint... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

like in the melemcar barfightgrrrr ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

*Appears in a poof of flame*You rang? SCREW SIGS! EZCODE SUCKS!

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

not that im aware of ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Letifer I

I hate being sick.... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Return to “County of Kitanus Fields”