The Status of Our Militia

Moderators: ErosSerafiem, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

ErosDarkstar

The Status of Our Militia

Post by ErosDarkstar »

I am pleased to announce the purchase of two carriers from the government of Menelmacar. While owned by Eros Darkstar, they are nevertheless the largest component of our militia.The first carrier has been scrapped, both to upgrade the remaining carrier and to contribute to a currently-secret project for our Thanedom.The second carrier, KFS Cat's Paw, is currently moored at Aerovenus port in the neutral nation of Delvenus, pending completion of a port elsewhere.In addition to the two carriers, we purchased 50 aircraft from Menelmacar. 36 of these, tentatively titled Mage Wing (3 squadrons of 12 each, Mage, Lance, and Stag Squadrons), are based off of the carrier Cat's Paw. The remaining 14 are currently in Aerovenus, pending completion of the earlier-mentioned 'secret plan'My thanks, o my citzens. Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Governor of Aerovenus, Duamithras(Republic of Delvenus)The great are great only because we are on our knees. Let us rise! - Stirner

Sirithil

Re: The Status of Our Militia

Post by Sirithil »

Blargh, you scrapped one of our mighty Leviathans? Bleh. Well, s'pose that's up to you. ;) By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Elivia, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the EconomyForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and Tymaria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Especially after making a fuss about stipulating it still be fully equipped... I want to know where all those missile launchers and laser Phalanx CIWS's and AEGIS radars are going... By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Elivia, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the EconomyForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and Tymaria~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

All in good time. All in good time.And I still need stats for those, BTW. Email me at musal@students.sonoma.edu with them? Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Governor of Aerovenus, Duamithras(Republic of Delvenus)The great are great only because we are on our knees. Let us rise! - StirnerEdited by: ErosDarkstar at: 8/26/02 7:25:06 pm

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

so I was casually watching TV one day, when I saw this ad... it was for the US Navy... and it had this interesting picture on it... because it looked just about exactly like the Leviathan class carriers... hmm... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Well, yes, the original picture was a Nimitz... I basically edited a Menelmacari insignia into the pic... but I've never denied the Leviathan looks a heck of a lot like a Nimitz. It's basically just a lot bigger, and more heavily armed. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and TymariaBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

After I get my... STUFF from Electrovenus, and finish retrofitting the Cat's Paw, it will be a LOT more heavily armed... and will float better, go faster, be heavily armored...The only problem is that I have a finite budget... and only so much time to retrofit :lol2That, and I'm trying to retrofit an entire WING of aircraft with Electrovenus LASERS... I mean, um :) But I have a plan, and it's a good thing. Trust me! Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Governor of Aerovenus, Duamithras(Republic of Delvenus)The great are great only because we are on our knees. Let us rise! - Stirner

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Well, it may please you to know the F-35B's that came with your carriers already had lasers. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and TymariaBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Yes, but while they were certainly up to par with Shirithian lasers, they didn't pack the punch that Menelmacar Plasma did. So I'm beefing them up to Electrovenus tech :) I like my wing running top notch. I run a taut ship, thank you very much!And you wondered why I wanted all the fun stuff still attached :)It's alright. While it may be a KFS (Kitanus Fields Ship), it's under MY name as PERSONAL vessel, and furthermore, it's registry is in Delvenus (Port of Aerovenus). The Cat's Paw is as nuetral as you're going to get :) Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Governor of Aerovenus, Duamithras(Republic of Delvenus)The great are great only because we are on our knees. Let us rise! - Stirner

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Ah, true. Well, you understand why I couldn't in good conscience sell plasma weaponry. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and TymariaBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

That's why I upgraded myself, yes :) Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Governor of Aerovenus, Duamithras(Republic of Delvenus)The great are great only because we are on our knees. Let us rise! - Stirner

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

hmmm, plasma.......*looks over at menamacar*hmmmmmm

Kaiser Letifer I

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

err.... Why you looking toward Menelmacar..? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

they have plasma.........hmmmmmm

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Well, if you join the MIDF you get issued a PRX-41... By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, Delvenus~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

im staying with the shirerothian military, but thanks*sits down and begins scribbling in notepad*

Kaiser Letifer I

*Gives Stone the schimatics for a SSPC Plasma Rifle*We aquired these a while back.... the SSPC doesn't really exsist anymore.. so... no more copyright laws..hehe Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*takes it and goes to his workshop*as soon as i figure out how to put pictures on a website i'll show everyone the new weapons ive made!

Kaiser Letifer I

I knew that would make you happy... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

indeed!!!!you can not have too many weapons

Kaiser Letifer I

What you plan to do with it? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Return to “County of Kitanus Fields”