more troopers

Moderators: ErosSerafiem, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Stone Jackabar

more troopers

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*walks into the thanes throne room with 75 other mercenaries. *Sir my men and i pledge our guns and blades to the Fields, may we paint the ground in the blood of our enimies!!*war chant from the assembeled warriors.*

ErosDarkstar

Re: more troopers

Post by ErosDarkstar »

I... have a citzen?I... have a citzen!WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!*Runs around in circles doing the Happy, Happy, Happy Agni Dance* Eros DarkstarThane of Jaris and the Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Solomirathias of the Republic of Delvenus"There was never a saint with red hair." - Russian Proverb

Irreverence Brightstar

Post by Irreverence Brightstar »

THAT'S AWESOME!!!!*Does the happy dragon dance* Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

Elder Cthulu

Post by Elder Cthulu »

A what now?What's a citzen? We haven't seen one of those in I don't know HOW long... and I've been around a LONG time (being a great old one will do that to you)

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

*Calms down*Ok... so your first job is to find me better rifles. We need guns, Stone. Lots of guns. We're currently using Electrovenus lasers and KF7-types... We could do with plasma, but don't piss off the Menelmacari to get it; it's not worth it. Hmm... particle beam weaponry... excellent. Eros DarkstarThane of Jaris and the Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Solomirathias of the Republic of Delvenus"There was never a saint with red hair." - Russian Proverb

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Stone0Jackabar: and so i told him, "leave the monkey alone!"YesterdaySoul: And he says, Mabel, he says,YesterdaySoul: NO!YesterdaySoul: It's MY Monkey!Stone0Jackabar: lolYesterdaySoul: Whatever, whatever, I'll do what I want!Stone0Jackabar: but he doesn't like that!Stone0Jackabar: seeStone0Jackabar: he likes having fleas1Stone0Jackabar: see look how happy he isYesterdaySoul: But... but... but :'(Stone0Jackabar: :-DYesterdaySoul: HE'S NOT HAPPY!YesterdaySoul: HE WANTS TO BE FREE TO RUN WITH ALL THE OTHER MONKEYS!!!Stone0Jackabar: ....Stone0Jackabar: fineYesterdaySoul: Good!Stone0Jackabar: as long as i can keep his tailYesterdaySoul: *Runs to the window with the 'monkey' *YesterdaySoul: You fool... it's an ape! Apes don't HAVE tails!YesterdaySoul: *Launches the ape out of the waiting catapult.*Stone0Jackabar: no anymoreStone0Jackabar: no!!!!!!!1YesterdaySoul: *It heads somewhere off towards Zanzibar*Stone0Jackabar: MONKEY NO LIKE FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!YesterdaySoul: But Apes do :-DStone0Jackabar: butbutbtuStone0Jackabar: :'(Stone0Jackabar: monkey.....YesterdaySoul: Deal :-PYesterdaySoul: APE!Stone0Jackabar: roflStone0Jackabar: well nowStone0Jackabar: THIS was sillyYesterdaySoul: Indeed. Indeed it was.Stone0Jackabar: dood cthulu said something on the tropper postYesterdaySoul: I know.YesterdaySoul: I have that login too.YesterdaySoul: All your logins are belong to us. Eros DarkstarThane of Jaris and the Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Solomirathias of the Republic of Delvenus"There was never a saint with red hair." - Russian Proverb

Kaiser Letifer I

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

riiight.... I could get you some BARs.. perhaps the specs. just for the Plasma rifle part of it... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Nice, nice... OUR lasers are ALMOST up to par with the BAR... but we can't mass-produce BARs yet. That bugs me :) Eros DarkstarThane of Jaris and the Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Solomirathius of the Republic of Delv "There was never a saint with red hair." - Russian Proverb

Kaiser Letifer I

The BAR has many settings... from mini-nuke.. to chaingun to... machine gun, flame thrower.. plasma rifle and finally.. mini-singularity.. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

can someone get me the specs on what we use now?i can have my men fix up something to modify it

Kaiser Letifer I

Eros proly has them... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

I quite like those spiffy Nar-Hathel cruise missiles we used on Cranda... picture a Tomahawk... except it has point defense lasers to take down interceptors, it has a gravitic drive for increased maneuverability and speed, it can follow the terrain at a minimum altitude of about five feet, and you can stick all kinds of warheads on it... By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusReally just Nick Zeniuk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

So, a BAR is basically a combination of al lthe weapons in Liero? :) It is probably the efficiency of these types of nations that cause them to be so short lived. They get things done really quick, leaving nothing left but maintenance after the first 2-3 months. Look at any nation really. They have lots of things to do. They spend the first 2-3 months doing those things, then another month maybe on random shit that goes with it. Most things are resulting from the creation/merger of the nation. Then, people get bored. All that is left is to maintain the nation. Some solve this by going OT, some by making work for themselves, some keep trying to expand. Most die, or merge and thus start over. It's not a matter of being short lived and immature, or long lived and mature. It's short lived and burned out, like a star. White Dwarf or whatever. They live really short because they burn out fast, while a red giant lasts ages. It burns slowly, and thus is the long lived nation perhaps.Both are just fine as nations, they have different style, different goals, but they are both just fine.==Erik Metzler

Kaiser Letifer I

EXACTLY!Turns out the US army is making something that I call the BAR 1.0... M16 with "mini grenade laucher" which fires 50caliber rocket assisted explosive bullets that you can set the penitration on.. so it can go through a wall and explode on the other side... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

oOoOoOoOo! I want one! It is probably the efficiency of these types of nations that cause them to be so short lived. They get things done really quick, leaving nothing left but maintenance after the first 2-3 months. Look at any nation really. They have lots of things to do. They spend the first 2-3 months doing those things, then another month maybe on random shit that goes with it. Most things are resulting from the creation/merger of the nation. Then, people get bored. All that is left is to maintain the nation. Some solve this by going OT, some by making work for themselves, some keep trying to expand. Most die, or merge and thus start over. It's not a matter of being short lived and immature, or long lived and mature. It's short lived and burned out, like a star. White Dwarf or whatever. They live really short because they burn out fast, while a red giant lasts ages. It burns slowly, and thus is the long lived nation perhaps.Both are just fine as nations, they have different style, different goals, but they are both just fine.==Erik Metzler

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Most excellent :) SCREW SIGS! EZCODE SUCKS!

Kaiser Letifer I

indeed..... with a camera on the front with an eyepiece in the helmet... so you can see and shoot round corners... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Oh, nice... I was wondering when they'd work in a barrel-to-helmet HUD... By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusReally just Nick Zeniuk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Kaiser Letifer I

I think it's been in the works for a while.... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

hmmmmthink i can get that in my sunglasses?my eyes only see infra red without them so otherwise im pretty blind

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Yeah, I could probably have someone rig something like that up for you. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusReally just Nick Zeniuk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Kaiser Letifer I

See.. Ocular implants people! Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

ocular implantS?.....what do you guys have?

Kaiser Letifer I

We still dont' got any.. they are still just an idea.. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

shoot

Kaiser Letifer I

but.. they would allow you to see with better then 20/20 vission...I think you would get 50/20 vission... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

bah!!oh well looks like i keep the shades

Kaiser Letifer I

50/20 is great vision!... You can see at 50ft(yards?) what others can normally see at only 20.... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*holds up scope* attach this to gunblade i see reaaall well

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Elf-vision is somewhere in the 80/20 to 150/20 range, depending... By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusReally just Nick Zeniuk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Return to “County of Kitanus Fields”