more troopers

Moderators: ErosSerafiem, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Kaiser Letifer I

Re: more troopers

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

Indeed...That's it!!!... I'm contacting the Tecnomaezji... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*stretches out in sunshine and soaks up rays*ahhhh.........tastey

Kaiser Letifer I

tasty? when did you become a plant? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

i don't eat or breate, i absorb heat instead, heat and light, thats why im gray skinned and not marble...so sunshine is food

Kaiser Letifer I

Oh... a form of potatosythisis.. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

uh....magic....we think, we're not quite sure what the hell i am

Kaiser Letifer I

Indeed!... But we love you all the same... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

its cause im a spaz :-D

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

I don't mind that you're a spaz... you amuse me. :) By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusReally just Nick Zeniuk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

i amuse lots of people, its cause i can take punishment*grin*

Kaiser Letifer I

.... ummm.... Yeah.... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Return to “County of Kitanus Fields”