Renamage?

Moderators: ErosSerafiem, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

ErosDarkstar

Renamage?

Post by ErosDarkstar »

The Thanedom is now a Barony. Deal with it. This is because Thane is the title referring to the head of state of a Barony AND a Duchy. I'm still Thane, but I have Jaris now, too. Eros DarkstarThane of Jaris and the Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Duamithras of the Republic of Delvenus"There was never a saint with red hair." - Russian Proverb

Kaiser Letifer I

Re: Renamage?

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

So you win both ways...hehe and it's now easier to talk about Dukes and Barons... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

In-DEED. Eros DarkstarThane of Jaris and the Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Duamithras of the Republic of Delvenus"There was never a saint with red hair." - Russian Proverb

Kaiser Letifer I

Nice Pic.. I think... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Elder Cthulu

Post by Elder Cthulu »

Yes. Fun fun :)

Kaiser Letifer I

Your's is just odd... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

I'm pretty sure that was his intention... though I could be wrong... Eros DarkstarThane of Jaris and the Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Solomirathias of the Republic of Delvenus"There was never a saint with red hair." - Russian Proverb

Kaiser Letifer I

indeed.... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Return to “County of Kitanus Fields”