And now some lyrics, don't touch that dial.

Moderators: ErosSerafiem, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Irreverence Brightstar

And now some lyrics, don't touch that dial.

Post by Irreverence Brightstar »

These Mist Covered MountainsAre A Home Now For MeBut My Home Is The LowlandsAnd Always Will BeSome Day You'll Return ToYour Valleys And Your FarmsAnd You'll No Longer BurnTo Be Brothers In ArmsThrough These Fields Of DestructionBaptisms Of FireI've Watched All Your SufferingAs The Battles Raged HigherAnd Though They Did Hurt Me So BadIn The Fear And AlarmYou Did Not Desert MeMy Brothers In ArmsThere's So Many Different WorldsSo Many Different SunsAnd We Have Just One WorldBut We Live In Different OnesNow The Sun's Gone To HellAnd The Moon's Riding HighLet Me Bid You FarewellEvery Man Has To DieBut It's Written In The StarlightAnd Every Line On Your PalmWe're Fools To Make WarOn Our Brothers In Arms Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

Kaiser Mors II

Re: And now some lyrics, don't touch that dial.

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Indeed... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Dire Straits, Brothers in Arms. Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

I recall that song.. think I have it.. Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Return to “County of Kitanus Fields”