Musings, Part Two...

Moderators: ErosSerafiem, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

ErosDarkstar

Musings, Part Two...

Post by ErosDarkstar »

"I'm all alone... there's no-one here, beside me...My problems have all gone, there's no-one to...""Aw, shut it. Just shut it." *Eros kicks the donkey too Delvenus, where it is promptly eaten by Jubbles*"Hey-HEY! I got some air with THAT one... Perhaps I should start a league. A DONKEY KICKING LEAGUE!!!"*Ponders a moment*"Naw... wait..."*Opens the 'Book of the SubGenious'*"(reading) And when X-Day comes, we will ARISE and SMITE..."*Tosses the book over his shoulder*"Naw, that sounds like work..."*Mumbles to himself...*"Hmm... let's put my weekend into Chez Geek terms..."*begins list*"I, being the Slacker, need 16 slack... I get Money from Parents, so I start with the Sci-Fi convention (closest thing to Anime Expo I could find... 4 slack). When I get there, I eat some cereal (1 slack), and sleep (2 slack). The next day, I play some RPGs (for 1 slack), and a Stupid Card Game (also for 1...). I roll to call Mr. Gamer, but he's not there, so I buy some Anime (2 slack). I try to sleep, but it's canceled by Too Much Bass from the dance, so I get in line to buy tickets for the Anime Music Videos (aka Summer Movie), but it Sucks to be Me, and don't get to do that. Slack subtotal? 11. Excellent. I eat some Ramen Noodles (slack 1), and try for some more RPGs, but I roll a one, and they end up being worth -1 slack! I'm back to 11... but instead, I meet 'The Motivator' in the elevator! Back to 12, and +1 free time! We go see the masqurade (Midnight Movie, 2 slack), but when we get back, we meet the Old Guy Upstairs (my room-mate, -2 slack to EVERYBODY). Back to 12... con ends as we roll for Gaming Nookie (closest I could find to AX nookie...), and YES! IT'S A 6! THE SLACKER WINS! YAY DORKS!"*grumble grumble grumble*"The abovementioned things may or may not be true. Such is up to the twisted minds of Eros, and also of anyone else alledgedly involved. Take no offense, anyone. I love you all."*smirks*"Some more than others, of course."*Looks around*"I'm still all alone!"*Panics, facefaults*"(from the floor)... AND I'M SPENT." Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Re: Musings, Part Two...

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

Don't worry.. I understand..... It's sad when you get no Nookie.. should have been a drummer.. like me! Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Trust me, being a drummer would not have made this better. Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Kaiseress Viviantia I

But the drummer gets pluses to Nookie... (hehe, I accually do play the drums these days... but.. only for fun now and then....hehe) Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

But it was with "The Motivator"... more free time means more nookie! Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Kaiseress Viviantia I

And nookie is a GOOOD thing..hehe Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Indeed... hmm... I hope my girlfriend doesn't get too worried over this thread... supposing she ever shows up here... :) Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Kaiseress Viviantia I

I wonder how mine would react to the mentioning of Nookie..... hmm... I should ask her.. since I'm on the phone with her.... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Stay good, Erik... stay good! Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Kaiseress Viviantia I

*evil grin* Stay? Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

But it is time we end this. I have seen Reign of Fire, and I now have a counter-dragon to waken :)scu.no-ip.com/~stickboy/dragon.html Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Excellent... He lives again..... MUAUHAHAHAHAHAHHAH Death shall reign supreme upon our foes!(I saw reign of fire last night.. HELLA COOL!) Kaiser of Mors IIMatre jin es cricete ae patre jin ofacere bacatz saucenaetz...

Irreverence Brightstar

Post by Irreverence Brightstar »

You know what's great about being a dragon? It's like being a court jester...Jesters can say whatever they want about the government, simply becuase they have bardic immunity, and can make it sound funny.I don't have bardic immunity.I'm pretty sure bardic immunity was banned after Nick came along.I can't even make things sound funny.I AM, however, a 25-ton reptile that has lightning breath, and can out-fly anything J.A.S.O. ever built.Heh heh. Indeed. Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

Is that supposed to be scary? Prime Executive, United Republic of TymariaChairman of the ICEOMost people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

No... I don't think it was...You know what's scary?Neither do I.Perhaps its a pissed off Yardistani.That might be scary.Indeed.Cookies are good.I like cookies.I also like elevators.Perhaps I'm just pissing people off.But hey, it's my Thanedom.Welcome to the sick twistedness of my home.Also, go visit Shireroth's home.shireroth.endersblade.netIf there are troubles, tell me.If not, don't.I don't care.It doesn't really matter to me.Unless people like it.Then, I've done good.Or if they don't, and didn't tell me.Then, there's nothing I can do about it.But nobody is to complain that it sucks.At least, not without telling me WHY it sucks.They can take our lives.But they can never take our freedom.If it moves, shoot it.I can cook.So can Yan.I miss Yan Can Cook.Don't you?Perhaps I'll go dragonriding for a moment.Or go watch Reign of Fire again.Just like you should.Becuase Irreverence Brightstar isn't scary.But those dragons ARE.And it's a damn good movie.For a summer movie.And it's pretty to boot.Perhaps, if you like explosions.And I do.Oh, I do.As do most of the B0O0/\/\ists here.Except the TRULY strange ones.But I haven't seen any of those.Hail Somnis.Hail Lumina.Hail Hasan.Now screw you all.I'm going back to bed. Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

I'd like to point out the lack of existence of bardic immunity in general:Most court jesters got their heads cut off by the reigning monarch if they did one little thing that displeased him, or didn't entertain him.Just so you know... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

I've yet to slice Nick's head off... Kaiser of Mors IIMatre jin es cricete ae patre jin ofacere bacatz saucenaetz...

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

No, Bardic immunity only lasts as long as the jester is FUNNY. As long as he entertains, it doesn't matter how. For example, Dana Carvey would probably die of old age, becuase while he's rude, he's also somewhat funny. I, on the other hand, am not entertaining enough, so even if I stayed away from 'hazardous' topics, I'd be fired or killed.This, of course, explains why Nick is still around. He ENTERTAINS. Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

And he and I are good friends.... not that I haven't chased after him with a hose once or twice... Kaiser of Mors IIMatre jin es cricete ae patre jin ofacere bacatz saucenaetz...

Jubbles

Post by Jubbles »

I would just like to say.....

Jubbles

Post by Jubbles »

PPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

fuego? Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Return to “County of Kitanus Fields”