Re-envisioning the hallucination

Moderators: Jacobus Loki, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Austi_Scot

Re-envisioning the hallucination

Post by Austi_Scot »

Austi Stands and re-envisions - but can´t seem to re-envision all just yet

Ah yes, the land that I t created - my homeland.

I remember the day I first requested the Duke to grant me that little plot in the park of Kildare, that once great forest which burned. He gave me three trees in the midst of the park. They stood on a small hill overlooking the sky, the land and the sea. But these were only the reality from where I began to envision the great Halluci.

I re-envision the stone very well, that old envisioning stone. What fun it provided!

I lived in the largest of those trees for a time, until later when the castle was envisioned and I became Baron Von Scot. Ah, but now ...... now I shall stand and re-envision.

The great Halluci, the castle, the time of cactus seed and honey - and the war that brought that time to our Hallucination, I re-envision the whole time. From that bench, with your eyes closed just right, you could see far into the future of the past, sometimes even into the past of the future.

Oh oh oh, that first hallucination, and Bongo, who took up residence in one of the other trees. From a nearby far away land he came. I remember him well. And oh, the Count of OZ who soon came into view as a Baron. Hey look, where is the Temple of Ryvenna. I re-envision when that was hallucinated, but who was it that envisioned it in the first place? Ummmmmm, it´s most likely lost in this overgrown envisioned forest. I sure am happy those three trees spawned a hallucination forest. Perhaps someday, someone will envision an expedition.

The power of Envisioning has obviously lived on, look is that the old Envisioning Stone? Who would have been wise enough to illuminate that hallucination and re-envision it? Who even knew about it other than me back in the first envisioning, or how it came to be? I wonder if it stills replenishes with each chip taken off ... I wonder if anyone yet knows how to take a chip off the old stone, and yet not damage the envisioning power. I wonder if the tools are still around here, the tools I kept so secret. Now where was that hiding place again? .... Let me re-envision, maybe I can get a perhaps.

So many more trees have been envisioned since those first three left after the fire, the three turned into that park granted this old hallucinatory envisioner. Emmm emmmm emmm, cactus seed and honey would be good to have right now.

What, what in the hallucination is that? A tree stump glowing gold ... let me envision closer ... a maple tree - that´s what it was - or is - or was - or ... , a wood maple tree? and it glows gold? I wonder who envisioned that and if they actually achieved an envisioned special staff, and which one? Hey, what time frame is that hallucination, er um illuminated envision, from? Does it still exist in this re-envision or is it a re-envision from far into the past of the future or ---

I have to stop this re-envision, it´s just not clear enough to hallucinate fully. Besides my head is spinning, I haven´t hallucinated or envisioned for a long time. I´m out of practice and I don't have a chip in my pocket - heck I don't even have my old garment to have that pocket or the things to make and disguise such a pocket anymore .. oh for those old tools.

Andreas the Wise

Re: Re-envisioning the hallucination

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Greetings, Ancient Austi. Truly Hallucination is again coming alive - first the spirit of the Baron returned, in the period of the civil war*, and now the original envisioner himself!

Much, perhaps, has changed since last you tread these shores. For four, five hundred years a great plague swept Kildare. The Temple of Ryvenna was closed, and a great forest grew up around it. The Envisioning Stone was long ago taken away to Illumination, which was placed in a time-lock and only recently opened (which is how Sebastien returned, thinking it but a year since he was last Count, not knowing it to be more than 500). After some trials** I recovered the Envisioning Stone, though in the chaos of the civil war I can't remember whether it still lies here or in Hallucigrad. Anyway, shortly before the civil war, when Old Hallucination became part of the Barony of Atterock, I led an expedition to the Temple of Ryvenna, and we re-established contact with the dryads there, and the ancient tree Halu who leads them. Finally, an ANOVA, a magical outpost was established in this and every other Atterock region, to retrain them in the magical arts (though Envisioning was not on the syllabus, as it was beyond our skill, without the stone).

* Jonas and I had this great civil war storyline planned. We seem to have gone with me becoming Duke which means the war is technically ended (as was all the time chaos). We're in the (slow) process of making it into a game, in the style of the old CoD games. I think Jonas and I have agreed to put the current time as "after the civil war", so if you wanted to return and reclaim the Barony of Halluci which was going to be reformed during the civil war period, you'd be most welcome.
** Explained (probably played) in the game.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Austi_Scot

Post by Austi_Scot »

Your offer to return and claim the Barony of Halluci are welcome words to my ears, for the first item on my list of becoming a citizen is a place to live. Would this offer mean I would once again be Baron Von Scot (as a citizen)? Please say yes -

I am very interested in finding out as much as I can about the history of Halluci since last I was here. I am also interested in hearing of the process and progress of making it into a game as that is right along the lines that were always in my envisioning. This would fit right in with the second item on my list of becoming a citizen.
Austi Scot
Former Citizen

May Kaiser Mises I rule soon.
-----------------------------
Former Citizen
One Time Order of The Phoenix
Impartial Envisionor

Baron Von_Scot of Hallucination
The future Kaiser Mises I
Former Cessor of Shireroth.
What does the Cessor do?

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Yes, there is very definitely and offer of you being Baron von Scott of the Barony of Hallucination (it's not currently shown but we have the rejig of territories all planned, Jonas and I believe it includes all your old land).

As for the game and history - when I get a chance, I'll tell you more. For now, look at the more recent posts in this forum and the Kildarian civil war threads (scattered a bit, I know).
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Austi_Scot

Post by Austi_Scot »

Ok, I accept living here. Not yet a citizen and will not take the title of Baron Von Scot until that time. Please hold the position open for my exclusivity envisioning.

I have read several of the threads here and will catch up on the rest you advise. Also will move forward with working on Halluci after hearing more details of the game and making some contacts.

Thanks
Austi Scot
Former Citizen

May Kaiser Mises I rule soon.
-----------------------------
Former Citizen
One Time Order of The Phoenix
Impartial Envisionor

Baron Von_Scot of Hallucination
The future Kaiser Mises I
Former Cessor of Shireroth.
What does the Cessor do?