Welcome back to Sebastien!

Moderators: Jacobus Loki, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Andreas the Wise

Welcome back to Sebastien!

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Sebastien, it's wonderful to see someone I've read so much about return. Knowing the great amount of work put into Hallucination, I did not interfere in it much ... but I'll tell you of the three major developments in your absence.

1. In the period Shireroth was really slow and almost dieing, I said there was a huge plague across Kildare, and an ensuing Dark Age. In that time, the Temple of Ryvenna was closed, and a huge forest grew up around it.
2. Recently I and some others went on an expedition into said forest. We made friends with Hallu, the ent-guardian of the Temple, and its now reopened to the world ... though probably only to the most devout Ryvenna followers - I can't imagine the dryads are ready for tourists.
3. On an entirely unrelated set of adventures which spanned three continents and even more forums ... I and a some Gralans went on an expedition to Jasonian ruins, and ended up following riddles across the world to find the Ocean Palace ... which happened to be about 23 miles NW of Port Halluci, and has now been basically restored and is considered property of the Barony of Atterock forever. It should offer no danger to citizens of your County, but my navies may occasionally drop by to do further repair work.

Other than that, I've tried not to mess anything up ... but as you can see by the threads here, I didn't have much to go on. Please feel free to renew Hallucination as it once was, but do consider it a rebuilding, in keeping with the Plague theme.

Oh, and a heads up ... technically our Barony is in civil war with the Duke over the attempted relocation of Gong Li. And Jonas and I are plotting an all-Kildare computer game which will involve a supposed descendant of the original Hallucination Count quite heavily. Anything and everything you renew Hallucination into we'll try to incorporate ... but this is just a heads up in case our posts come across as trying to set up a new Hallucigrad Empire and interfering in your county, when really its just roleplaying history for our game ...
(oh, and I'm adding a small magic outpost in all counties of my Barony, but again, that shouldn't interfere much ...)
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Jonas

Re: Welcome back to Sebastien!

Post by Jonas »

WELCOME IN MY DUCHY!! :p
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Sebastien Alexandre

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

Thanks, everyone. Once upon a time I was quite the social pariah in Shireroth. Glad to see that's changed, obviously. :D . Thanks for the warm welcome, and I look forward to kicking the Duke's butt at Port Halluci. :).

Andreas, feel free to establish what you want. I'm here to neither interfere or sow any discord. Just to pick up where my stories left off, though to a much more advanced and thought-out degree than years before.
First Minister Sebastien Pasqeir Alexandre of Valenciennes, Empire of the Alexandrians
President of the University of Geneva, Empire of the Alexandrians

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Hehehehe. Kicking the Duke's butt at Port Halluci :D
Huh? I'm the Duke! :knife
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Sebastien Alexandre wrote:Thanks, everyone. Once upon a time I was quite the social pariah in Shireroth. Glad to see that's changed, obviously. :D
As I'm sure you noticed, that kinda comes with age and maturity. Jess currently has an even lower status... but we love him anyway, because we trust that in a couple of years he'll turn out just fine :)
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Sebastien, did you already registered a bank account? :document

Sebastien Alexandre

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

Indeed :kaiser
First Minister Sebastien Pasqeir Alexandre of Valenciennes, Empire of the Alexandrians
President of the University of Geneva, Empire of the Alexandrians

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

And I paid him ... everyone happy :love
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Return to “County of Old Hallucination”