Declaration of War - Hallucination

Moderators: Jacobus Loki, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Sebastien Alexandre

Declaration of War - Hallucination

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

The County of Hallucination and it's count Count Von Mons does hereby declare war against the enemies of Elwynn and their people. Any peoples that attack the Elwynese homeland will be struck blind by Halluci fury.

Gryphon the Pure

Re: Declaration of War - Hallucination

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

The County of Blackrock Nua and its count Cakoluchiam Gryphonix do hereby declare war against the friends of Ardashirian Elwynn and the Order of the Dead Stagg. Any people who aid in revival or defense of the Elvynn Holocaust shall be struck dead by Kildari fury. Which is by many definitions much worse than blind.In light of this, the County of Blackrock Nua and its count Cakoluchiam Gryphonix do hereby declare war against any aggressors to modern Elwynn and the rule of Baron Andelarion. Any people who might seek to dethrone or defame our most esteemed and honoured friend shall meet blind justice at the hand of the sword of... well, one of my subordinates.In conclusion, Cakoluchiam Gryphonix, count of Blackrock Nua, is curious as to why the PRH such good friends as he remembered in Andelarion and Baron Russell would take a squabble to war, or even take to a squabble in the first place. Wha'd I miss?

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Quote:In conclusion, Cakoluchiam Gryphonix, count of Blackrock Nua, is curious as to why the PRH such good friends as he remembered in Andelarion and Baron Russell would take a squabble to war, or even take to a squabble in the first place. Wha'd I miss?Ardishir returned. The opportunity for revenge was too rich to not take a stab at it.Plus, Oz, I hope you realize that if the side of Vengeance lose, it will result in the destruction of a Kildari city. (And yes, I brought it up with Hypatia) Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 10/6/05 4:27

Sebastien Alexandre

Fair enough - though, since Kildare fights on BOTH sides, it may not be I that loses the city, eh Billy Boy?

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Actually, I am not involved in this war. Kinky huh? There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Sebastien Alexandre

The same as the previous thread, please move this to Old Hallucination so I'll have easy-access facts to make stories from.

Thanks in advance,
Seb.
First Minister Sebastien Pasqeir Alexandre of Valenciennes, Empire of the Alexandrians
President of the University of Geneva, Empire of the Alexandrians

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Done. :thumbsup
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Return to “County of Old Hallucination”