The RIse of Halluci

Moderators: Jacobus Loki, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

King Oz I

The RIse of Halluci

Post by King Oz I »

Ozarka rose from his throne in Bray and began to walk towards the gates. With his hands he raised them, a palm facing each door. His gray hair begin to blow in an unseen wind, and his eyes became their famous blue neon tint, he gave both his hands a gentle push and the doors opened with a loud BOOM.He walked out into the courtyard, tears streaked his eyes.Hallucination was once grand enough to stand up to Duchies, even NATIONS, now it was half of its former self, literally, and the once great city and capital of Hallucigrad was in the hands of one who did not know, the secret passages int he walls, did not know what the writings on the ceiling meant. Did not know the curses placed on the tiles and how to activate them. The fools hadn't even harnessed the powers of envisionism.And now? Ozarka was forced to move his home, and capital, to a city of old, Bray, one he had refusedt o mark on the old Baronial maps, for the simple sake of trying to forget tumultous history.He would fix this problem, rest assured it would be fixed, he spat, whilst wiping his eyes. He glared at those who had seen him, and the bravest of his knights trembled at his fixed expression.He mounted his horse, and began to travel south to visit the temple that he himselef had helped build, that he himself had given a sacred stone to guard it with, that he himself had watched over, and that the Dant himself had also yanked from Ozarkas grasp, just as Hallucinations golden age was getting better. His Royal Majesty King Sjer I of the StorjoneStorjone WebsiteStorjone Forums

Kaiser Alejian I

Re: The RIse of Halluci

Post by Kaiser Alejian I »

(this going to have any more to it?)

King Oz I

Yes

Post by King Oz I »

Aye, once I find time

King Oz I

Re: Yes

Post by King Oz I »

Ozarka trotted to the temple where the glowing red stone of destruction sat. Things were looking up for him and his men. Hypatia had been kicked out of his land to the south, and now she would have to put up with the idiots who were the descendants of the Blackrockians.He sighed relief as he arrived to his old castle later that night, exhausted from the two weeks journey it took to traverse from Bray to his newly restroyed capital of Hallucidagrad. As he laid to sleep he felt a tingling sensation on the back of his neck. He jumped from his bed and hsi gray hair began to blow and his eyes luminated the room. From the corner of the fartherst part of the chambers two red eyes stared out at him. "You have learned well, Son of Halluci, yet troubles await you in your path to greatness. Remember these words. Do not die in vain as I have. Do not let your mentors blood run without cause, RISE son of the sea, CLAIM your victory over this land. Do this, in the name of your teacher, do this, in the name of the ghost that stands before you. Do this, for your old friend. Do this, for Baron Von Scot of old!"With that the chambers trembled and tiles from the roof began to fall onto the floor, the door collapses outwards as the hinges melted and lay in white hot puddles of iron on the floor.And with a wave of the ghostly hand from the ghost of Austi, Ozarkas eyes immediately turned to their normal brownish gaze, his hair lay still, his skin turned pale, and he collapsed.OOC: I can talk to austis ghost... *continues taunting* His Royal Majesty King Sjer I of the StorjoneStorjone WebsiteStorjone Forums

Baron Von Scot

Post by Baron Von Scot »

The ghost of Von Scot looked upon the collapsed figure of King Oz. He brutally touched the scars of the bee stings and longed for the flavor of cactus seeds and honey. The ghost turned to a small clean spot on the castle wall and began to write with the laser strength of ghost in his class. “d w I n t h m r t l ” The writing was faint and difficult to make out …. The ghost of Von Scot looked at his writing and wondered why all the letters and words weren’t visible to him. Was it his weakness or his lack of training, or his poor ability to yet send messages through the vail?Were the vision of life so faint as to make it impossible. The ghost of Von Scot began to wave each of his hands in the half backward circle he had come to learn since “the time” and wondered if he was suppose to stand on the form of person or at a certain distance – he knew he wasn’t doing it the way he saw other ghost do it – or were they really ghost, perhaps he was just hallucinating, maybe there wasn’t a real world anymore and he was just seeing things. Memories of the battle seemed so far away in the distant pass. Baron ofHallucination

King Oz I

Post by King Oz I »

OOC: Y AY! AUSTI IS BACK! WOOT!IC:-bookmark for tomorrow ;D - His Royal Majesty King Sjer I of the StorjoneStorjone WebsiteStorjone Forums

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

((OMG, is it actualy Austi back from the dead?! Hi!)) *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Baron Von Scot

Post by Baron Von Scot »

The ghost of Von Scot turned to look again at the faint outline he had made on the wall. Even now it seemed to be disappearing, the visions of war and honey bees swarmed around the room. He scooped a handful of cactus seeds from the never ending supply he had hallucinated along with some honey and suddenly jumped towards the collapsed figure of King Oz as if to check his imagination. Nothing!No, life wasn’t real, it couldn’t be – the ghost of Baron Von Scot was hallucinating again, imagining that life was real. Then he stopped for a minute – thinking that maybe part of the problem was that he had been hallucinating his own non-existence. Perhaps he really wasn’t Baron Von Scot anymore and had again become Austi Scot. He looked around, no – that must be a hallucination because this did look like his castle. The ghost of Von Scot couldn’t tell if the fog was getting thicker or if it was clearing. Baron ofHallucination

King Oz I

Post by King Oz I »

Ozarka began to awaken, the ghost of Austi hovering over him, jabbing him in the sides.. as if checking if he was alive.With an angry roar and a flash of blue in his eyes a faint blue outline of fog threw Austi against the wall.You are my former teacher, but you must quit that poking! Is this how you treat ALL your heirs? Is THIS how you treat the current Count of Old Halluci, and the last Baron of Hallucination? His Royal Majesty King Sjer I of the StorjoneStorjone WebsiteStorjone Forums

Baron Von Scot

Post by Baron Von Scot »

The ghost of Baron Von Scot jumped in freight! Again Austi was hallucinating that Oz was moving and that life was real, not imaginary. His faint whisp of fog like outline reeled against the nearby wall.Words echoed loudly through the castle “YOU ARE MY FORMER TEACHER” …. “LAST BARON OF HALLUCINATION”.For a moment the ghost thought he was not only imagining things &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp but he was now hallucinating voices along with images. Then the words echoed in the castle again, “LAST BARON OF HALLUCINATION” …. “LAST BARON OF HALLUCINATION” … “LAST BARON OF HALLUCINATION”.The ghost of Baron Von Scot drew his sword – but the sword matched the fog and no one could tell where the hallucination started and ended when it came to the sword. Words flew by, “LAST BARON OF HALLUCINATION” … “LAST BARON OF HALLUCINATION”Baron Von Scot spoke – “If you’re the real Count Oz tell me who is Sty. Prove you’re real!” Baron Von Scot thought, that might mean I’m real and not a ghost at all. Maybe I didn’t die? But then maybe I’m just hallucinating that life is real.‘”WHO IS STY?” Baron ofHallucination

King Oz I

Post by King Oz I »

OOC:Austi.. Ihave no recollection of sty. and yuou have not replied to pm's His Imperial Highness Prince Gabriel-Sebastien (Alexandria)Count Ozarka Monto of Hallucination (Shireroth)

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

I haven't seen any pm's - that's the only reason I haven't replied."So, you don't know Sty!" The ghost of Austi drew his sword on the wall. "How shall I know you are the real Oz? How shall I know you are real at all - or even OZ?"The ghost of Austi began to reach for honey and catcus seed - "ANSWER ME - you call yourself King, but the OZ I knew wasn't King at all." "Who are you? ... and have you done with Count OZ?"

King Oz I

Post by King Oz I »

I am indeed Oz, dear Austi.Do you not recollect Bongo, who I had imprisoned when he returned you in your condition? STILL TO THIS DAY I have kept the cactus gardens growing and have appointed a bee keeper in case of your return. Yet, do you dare challenge the authority of your heir? ::Blue eyes:: His Imperial Highness Prince Gabriel-Sebastien (Alexandria)Count Ozarka Monto of Hallucination (Shireroth)

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

"Good point - all good points. Sty was on the banner - do not remember the banner? -" The fog starts to fade - as if reality were coming back.

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

OOC: On the banner...*thinks*...was Sty the dog? A dalmation, right? *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

King Oz I

Post by King Oz I »

Sty.... was he not the dalmation which was continually flying about the banner over Castle Von Scot? His Imperial Highness Prince Gabriel-Sebastien (Alexandria)Count Ozarka Monto of Hallucination (Shireroth)

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

This worth rereading/placing in Hallucination?
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Moved ;)
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Sebastien Alexandre

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

Andreas the Wise wrote:This worth rereading/placing in Hallucination?
If you had but an inkling of an idea of how much I owe Austi,
yes.
First Minister Sebastien Pasqeir Alexandre of Valenciennes, Empire of the Alexandrians
President of the University of Geneva, Empire of the Alexandrians

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

I was always sad that the strory remained unfinished. Now that you have returned, Oz, you can fulfil your destiny here.

Return to “County of Old Hallucination”