Gascon Refugee Camp

Jacobus Loki

Gascon Refugee Camp

Post by Jacobus Loki »

For the processing of refugees fleeing from Gascony into Shireroth. Refugees, register here.

Jess

Re: Gascon Refugee Camp

Post by Jess »

Also, Please Stop in Naudia'Diva for a Mango

Dennis Moore

Post by Dennis Moore »

My name is Dennis Moore. I was a labor organizer in La Roche Derrien. My friends and I opposed the war that our King insisted on having with Shireroth. We went and protested in front of the castle. For this, my citizenship was taken from me (account banned.) The friends I went to protest with were arrested. I escaped.

When I got home, I found that Edward (spits on the ground) had ordered our sailors to suicide. Suicide! Probably so no witnesses could tell what happened. We have cells in the military. We found out.

I could not even passively support a king so blood-thirsty. We welcomed the Shirithian forces that landed. We helped them hunt down the non-Gascons. We learned from the Elwynese pilots who came among us. We killed.

My people now have no land to call their own, no home. The Bushwas will kill us when they come back, or try to make us kill ourselves, like the sailors.

So we came here. Me, me old mum, my wife, my six children, my nephew, his wife. More will come. We cannot be colonized anymore. Far better to be refugees.

More will come. Moore has come.
Dennis Moore
Loyal Gascon
Hail To Hasan the Liberator

Prodigy Almighty

Post by Prodigy Almighty »

Please, by all means, if you can tolerate the climate in Gascony, I'm sure you'll be fine here. Eastern Absentia is wide open, you're welcome to build a small, temporary settlement there if you feel like it. Just... don't piss off the Chelkran. Let me note, that a Chelkran is on average 8-12 feet tall and built like a house, with sharp bear teeth.

As long as you remain on good terms with the big bear men, you'll be fine! :p Oh, come on, they aren't THAT bad. They just have a strange sense of humor.
Boris Ivanovich Serov ronToketi VI
Executor of Chelkran Kesh
King of Kagan conToketi
Baron of Absentia, Yardistan

Dennis Moore

Post by Dennis Moore »

The Bear Men are our brothers. Bear Men are preferable to Boshwas. Bear Men will terrify evil, keep it away.

Oh, for La Roche Derrien, for my home!
:cry :cry
Dennis Moore
Loyal Gascon

Prodigy Almighty

Post by Prodigy Almighty »

... you're not even that far from home... it's like the difference between New York and Virginia... :rolleyes

But yeah, don't worry, you'll fit in just fine. The Chelkran are nice guys. They make great drinking partners!
Boris Ivanovich Serov ronToketi VI
Executor of Chelkran Kesh
King of Kagan conToketi
Baron of Absentia, Yardistan

Dennis Moore

Post by Dennis Moore »

A, Drink! We have liberated several truckloads of our passable Gascon Red, suitable for most occasions.

MADE BY THE FEET OF MY PEOPLE!
Dennis Moore
Loyal Gascon

Return to “Barony of Absentia”