My good baron,

b3n|<3r|\|

My good baron,

Post by b3n|<3r|\| »

Anything resembling Orbats for the Chelkran and Western Absentia Garrison would be nice if you wish to fight yourself.

(oh, and if I didn't say so already, thank you for all your help in this war so far, have no fear that you will not be rewarded for loyal service to Shireroth and more importantly your Duke :thumbsup )
Vilhelm von Benkern - The Dolphin-...Count
:: Formerly just "benkern"
:: Rook Sentry of the Order of the Vorpal Blade
:: Count of Mar Sara IIRC
:: Former Baron of Absentia AFAIK, before that Baron of Vorpmadal TBH; also Former Duke of Yardistan IMHO
:: Dux Emeritus of the Order of Mischievous Intent

It takes moo to mango!

Prodigy Almighty

Re: My good baron,

Post by Prodigy Almighty »

Thank you sir! Do you want me to show the Shirithians my OrBat before I post it internationally?

EDIT: I just noticed that your post says I will not be rewarded... by all means, I don't need a reward per se, but it's kinda mean to tell me I won't get one beforehand... :p

EDIT2: I'm a retard and read the sentence wrong.

EDIT3: I also feel inclined to tell you that I am traveling north for a few days over the weekend, starting Thursday, to see my oldest brother graduate from college. I will attempt to get on as often as possible, but hopefully the war itself starts after I get back on Sunday...
Boris Ivanovich Serov ronToketi VI
Executor of Chelkran Kesh
King of Kagan conToketi
Baron of Absentia, Yardistan

b3n|<3r|\|

Re: My good baron,

Post by b3n|<3r|\| »

(Sorry about that sentence, it is rather cryptic I admit but if you read it a few times and think about it it makes sense :p)

Enjoy your travelling and the graduation ceremony. :)

I don't really mind when or under what circumstances you post your Orbats, I'd just rather it was before Monty starts saying it's too late, so I'd get it done asap if I were you. But don't let it ruin the partaaaaaaaying. :demon
Vilhelm von Benkern - The Dolphin-...Count
:: Formerly just "benkern"
:: Rook Sentry of the Order of the Vorpal Blade
:: Count of Mar Sara IIRC
:: Former Baron of Absentia AFAIK, before that Baron of Vorpmadal TBH; also Former Duke of Yardistan IMHO
:: Dux Emeritus of the Order of Mischievous Intent

It takes moo to mango!

Return to “Barony of Absentia”