The Barony of Byzantia

Manages technical infrastructure for the board and website; make administrative requests here

Moderator: Erik Mortis

vasroixe

The Barony of Byzantia

Post by vasroixe »

I would like for the Principality of Byzantia to become a Barony. The existing system of nobility would be eliminated in Byzantia. Byzantia is a Byzantine-Empire themed micronation that would be a nice addition to the Shirerothean Empire. Byzantia has two citizens.spinther.com/byzantia/byz Shirerothian PatriotPrince of Byzantia

Fax Celestis

Re: The Barony of Byzantia

Post by Fax Celestis »

Regardless of whether or not Shireroth's feudal system would be used inside the Byzantia, it still must hold to the feudal structure outside of itself. You may be able to wrangle an exemption from the Provost (when we get one) that allows you to have two citizens instead of two counts, but you'll still need to have a binding contract and all that stuff. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

vasroixe

Post by vasroixe »

Well that other citizen hasn't been around much...hardly any...so let's just say Byzantia is just me. Shirerothian PatriotPrince of Byzantia

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Go forth and multiply, then, good Count of Byzantia. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

*snickers*That was used out of it's original context... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

vasroixe

Post by vasroixe »

Minister Celestis, by your statement can I infer that I am now a Count? Shirerothian PatriotPrince of Byzantia

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Yup, but you've got to deal with the MCS switching Byzantia to Shirithian holdings. And you're welcome to enter into feudal contracts if you so desire. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

vasroixe

re:

Post by vasroixe »

Thank you very much for my ennoblement.Byzantia is now open to feudal contracts.

vasroixe

Re: re:

Post by vasroixe »

When can I upgrade to a Barony? I really want to participate in the Landsraad. My expertise is drafting legislation, especially using legalese. Shirerothian PatriotPrince of Byzantia

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

Maybe there will be a county in Elwynn happy to form a barony with you and with you being baron. Go there and see

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Where is Byzantia located on the MCS map anyway? Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

vasroixe

Post by vasroixe »

Minister Celestis,Byzantia did not have any territory on the MCS map. I would like for it to be represented, if it is not too much trouble, as a province of some sort within the existing Shirerothian territory. Maybe MCS will allow an expansion of Shirerothian territory so that Byzantia may occupy the new territory as a province. If they need to talk to me about it I can.Thanks,Count Matthew I of Byzantia Shirerothian PatriotPrince of Byzantia

vasroixe

Post by vasroixe »

RicLyon,I have a feeling that is an offer I'd accept. I will visit your County to see more about that.Thanks,Count Matthew I of Byzantia Shirerothian PatriotPrince of Byzantia

Return to “Ministry of the Interior”