BBQ?

Manages technical infrastructure for the board and website; make administrative requests here

Moderator: Erik Mortis

AngelGuardian93

Re: BBQ?

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

*points to the new people* There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Gryphon the Pure

BBQ?

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Whoa. Who brought back the DoE, and for the LOVE OF GOD, WHY?!?!?! Gryphon the Pure- Shirithian Elder - Dutch of Kildare - Minister of the Interior - High Priest of Apostrophe aka Grammar Fuhrer - Director of the Shirithian Census - Imperial Advisor -q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

My fault, and yeah, look at all the new people. You and your nation should be on ShireWiki, the micronational world's premier source for information. Get over there and write up an article now! It's a quick and easy way to get your name out to the whole micronational world.

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

I could have sworn we decided that the DoE was a quote bad idea endquote. Without a functioning economy, there are never job openings for long enough for anyone to get to them from the DoE. Gryphon the Pure- Shirithian Elder - Dutch of Kildare - Minister of the Interior - High Priest of Apostrophe aka Grammar Fuhrer - Director of the Shirithian Census - Imperial Advisor -q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

That's assuming DoE is economy based. Blindness Is A Blessing

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

True. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Gryphon the Tainted

Post by Gryphon the Tainted »

Actually, that's not. If you notice, I explicitly assume that there is no economy and that we determined when we had no economy that no jobs are open for long enough for anyone to get to them.I am in no way saying that DoE is economy-based, and even if I were, it would be irrelevant since the conditions now with regards to economy are exactly the same when we made that decision with the sole exception that there is a greater influx of citizens, which would only decrease the job market by fundamental economics. "Tradition is grand and to be respected but if a nation is too strongly tied to it, it will become the anchor that sinks it." ~Eriana Moon

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Bah.The Kaiser made it, the Kaiser chooses what happens with it. Blindness Is A Blessing

Return to “Ministry of the Interior”