Forum Addition -Barony

Manages technical infrastructure for the board and website; make administrative requests here

Moderator: Erik Mortis

Sebastien Alexandre

Forum Addition -Barony

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

Renee has thusforth created the Barony of Southern Hallucination, and I ask this be made into a forum, and that if possible, all of the archived Halluci topics be restored and transfered. I also ask that the title "Baron of S. Halluci" be added to my account thingy, and that the proper admin powers be given.Thanks

Kaiser Los III

Re: Forum Addition -Barony

Post by Kaiser Los III »

Hmm...I should probably take care of this and save you the trouble of waiting for Gryphon...but you called Ireland a "shithole" earlier...so, I think I will just sit around and let you wait for Gryphon to show up

Sebastien Alexandre

i only said it in america defense! :Pand ur only TEMPORARILY irish! :P

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

You called Ireland a shithole? FIE AND PLAGUE UPON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!And it is proper for the MiniInt to do this, so I feel it would not be proper for me to intrude upon his circle of power. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Sebastien Alexandre

not my fault it took some hundreds of years to gain independence from tea-happy brits

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Yeah, I got your barony back out, but for the dissing Ireland thing, it's staying locked until someone changes the security or tomorrow evening rolls around, whichever comes first. Gryphon the Pure- Shirithian Elder - Dutch of Kildare - Minister of the Interior - High Priest of Apostrophe aka Grammar Fuhrer - Director of the Shirithian Census - Imperial Advisor -q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);

Sebastien Alexandre

isn't that letting personal conflicts come in the way of a supposedly un-biased position, Gryphon?

Sebastien Alexandre

and i do hope you all realize i only siad it to shut up th enever ENDING sarcastic ceaseless shirerithian that is Zirandorthel

Gryphon the Pure

Further insulting citizens isn't going to help your case, Ozarka. Gryphon the Pure- Shirithian Elder - Dutch of Kildare - Minister of the Interior - High Priest of Apostrophe aka Grammar Fuhrer - Director of the Shirithian Census - Imperial Advisor -q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);

Sebastien Alexandre

and not doing your job wont earn you brownie points Gryphon

Gryphon the Pure

Yeah, well, nobody said I had to do my job in a timely manner. Not to mention it seems to be the Kaiser's will for your Barony to wait.It's not like there's anything to wait for anyway. All the Halluci threads were eaten up by the EzHack. Gryphon the Pure- Shirithian Elder - Dutch of Kildare - Minister of the Interior - High Priest of Apostrophe aka Grammar Fuhrer - Director of the Shirithian Census - Imperial Advisor -q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

*takes a couple of minutes trying unsuccessfully to unlock it before realizing he's working with the MiniInt forum* Real smart, Kaiser, real smart.

Gryphon the Pure

In any event, someone's attempt seems to have succeeded, so... happy Barony to you, Ozarka. Gryphon the Pure- Shirithian Elder - Dutch of Kildare - Minister of the Interior - High Priest of Apostrophe aka Grammar Fuhrer - Director of the Shirithian Census - Imperial Advisor -q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);

Sebastien Alexandre

Thanks Scott Or Renee.. whichiever was at said comp screen at said time xD

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Wow. Way to set a bad presedent Kaiser. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Sebastien Alexandre

Your right WarVoid, he should've made Gryphon do his job instead of taking it upon himself.

AngelGuardian93

Sorry there, i'm not Warvoid. 'Tis Greg Russell! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Sebastien Alexandre

xD Sorry Greg, you and Warvoid have the same personality, I get confoosed

Sebastien Alexandre

if gryphon wants, i would like this image to become th ebackground for hallucihttp://www.shireroth.org/calendar/month12.jpgif someone else wants to pick up the pace, feel free

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Oz, to prevent further confusion I have NO POWER over anything admin-related, like resurrecting fora, granting access to things, or adding/removing titles. All I can do is declare that stuff should be done and wait for it to be so. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

AngelGuardian93

Same personality??? There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Avatars and usernames are there for a reason, son. Speaking of which, isn't it time you became Greg again instead of masquerading around as the guardian of BAM? They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Return to “Ministry of the Interior”