Blasit, get rid of that evil temp forum!

Manages technical infrastructure for the board and website; make administrative requests here

Moderator: Erik Mortis

Kaiser Alejian I

Blasit, get rid of that evil temp forum!

Post by Kaiser Alejian I »

!!!

Fax Celestis

Re: Blasit, get rid of that evil temp forum!

Post by Fax Celestis »

I second. And who would have thought that my fate, it would conjure this twist in the road on which I have wandered?Each vision and dream now completely dismembered, to give one's whole life and find nothing's remembered...And what good is a life that leaves nothing behind? Not a thought or a dream that might echo in time

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

I think today is the most appropriate day to clear the panel from our forum--given today's events in London.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Oh stop it. You're almost as bad as those idiotic "London got attacked today. To show support, set your status as Busy." things I keep getting on MSN. [22:19] Bill7D0: hahaha. Another broken worthless family. You really are worthless.[22:20] Bill7D0: Really, it figures. Parents were piss poor and thus you are piss poor.[22:28] Bill7D0: So, I'm emmigrating Shireroth, and this time, something's not my fault. It's your fault. And you can blame yourself for being a constant ***.

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Haha, that's the most pathetic thing ever. But you deserve it for using MSN. "Whenever I hear the word 'culture', I reach for my revolver." - Herman Goering

Kaiser Alejian I

What's wrong with MSN?

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Nothing, he's just blinded by loyalty to AOL. *ewww* [22:19] Bill7D0: hahaha. Another broken worthless family. You really are worthless.[22:20] Bill7D0: Really, it figures. Parents were piss poor and thus you are piss poor.[22:28] Bill7D0: So, I'm emmigrating Shireroth, and this time, something's not my fault. It's your fault. And you can blame yourself for being a constant ***.

Kaiser Alejian I

I LOVE AOL! *drools*

Return to “Ministry of the Interior”