Request:

Manages technical infrastructure for the board and website; make administrative requests here

Moderator: Erik Mortis

Fax Celestis

Request:

Post by Fax Celestis »

Can I have a forum for Annexed!? And who would have thought that my fate, it would conjure this twist in the road on which I have wandered?Each vision and dream now completely dismembered, to give one's whole life and find nothing's remembered...And what good is a life that leaves nothing behind? Not a thought or a dream that might echo in time

Gryphon the Pure

Re: Request:

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

You'll have to convince me that it requires any more than just a thread for updates.Isn't it being operated via SSHIT? Gryphon the Pure- Shirithian Elder - Dutch of Kildare - Minister of the Interior - High Priest of Apostrophe aka Grammar Fuhrer - Director of the Shirithian Census - Imperial Advisor -q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);

Kaiser Alejian I

Post by Kaiser Alejian I »

I am inclined to agree. Maybe a forum after you've done alot of them, but for now just a thread proly is needed. I am open to hear an arguement in your favor though.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Well, for one thing I'd like to have a place to put stuff without having everyone look over my shoulder.For another, it's not really part of SSHIT...though if you think it should be, I can wrangle it in there.And third, if and when it takes off, do we really want SSHIT flooded with fanmail? :P And who would have thought that my fate, it would conjure this twist in the road on which I have wandered?Each vision and dream now completely dismembered, to give one's whole life and find nothing's remembered...And what good is a life that leaves nothing behind? Not a thought or a dream that might echo in time

Kaiser Alejian I

Post by Kaiser Alejian I »

Hahahahaha! Uh... hm... i'll have to think about that

Return to “Ministry of the Interior”