Elwynn Archive

Manages technical infrastructure for the board and website; make administrative requests here

Moderator: Erik Mortis

Aurangzeb Khan

Elwynn Archive

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

You'll forgive me but it does appear that most of the old Elwynn forum posts including the council of Eliria have been misplaced in the archive. Any indication as to their whereabouts?

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

Re: Elwynn Archive

Post by Maksym Hadjimehmetov »

Yes, all the Modan-Lach stuff seems to have disappeared too... does anyone know where the sub-forum went?

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Found it. Hidden but still viewable. May be something similar for Modan-Lach.

Kaiser Ometeotl I

Post by Kaiser Ometeotl I »

Yeah. I moved Elwynn to the archive since you guys are going independent, so I figured you wouldn't be to keen on us keeping a competing forum that claimed to be you. Also I was trying to shrink things down.

I don't recall moving Modan Lach's stuff... It should be in Brookshire, or if I did move it, in the Brookshire archives.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

So, Your Niftiness, how do we need to call former Elwynnese lands? Eastern Elwynn?
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Kaiser Ometeotl I

We'll have to set up a new subdivision using those lands and old Goldshire, and think of a new name for it.

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

Post by Maksym Hadjimehmetov »

Personally I would be interested to see the Duchy of Goldshire re-formed.
Naming those lands 'Eastern Elwynn' will give the Elwynnese the impression that Shireroth will still attempt to unify all Elwynn under the Shirereithan flag and could also backfire and give the Elwynnese an excuse to invade and annex them. To keep the peace settlement Shireroth and Elwynn have, Shireroth should steer clear of Elwynnese terminology and names in her territories.

Kaiser Ometeotl I

I would agree. Though I'm uncertain about reforming Goldshire. It's partly controlled by Kildare now, and with all the old Elwynn lands too. Maybe it's time to create something new? We've been rehashing the same subdivisions for ages now, perhaps a new one is in order.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

As long as you stay out of Kildare. with your evil plans. :D

Before people start to scream that I don't want any changes: I wouldn't see the importance of creating a new subdivision from Kildarian lands when the old one is working fine. That said, I wouldn't mind a change of certain things. Perhaps Brookshire could become the Benacian Duchy (including Hyperborea): Greater Benacia or something like that (or just Greater Brookshire.
That way, we would get 2 major Duchies and one little one (in seize).

Just an idea, I'm just careful in what I'm saying: don't want to start revolutions. :p
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki

Harald of Froyalan

Post by Harald of Froyalan »

What about calling it Froyalan? ;)
Harald of Ettlingar Freyu
Count of Cimmeria

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Harald of Froyalan wrote:What about calling it Froyalan? ;)
Yeah, why not? :yay:

Kaiser Ometeotl I

How bout calling it... Eastern Benacia? hehe

I'm thinking maybe we could lump all the land together (except Kildare) and draw new borders. Maybe make 2-3 new subdivisions. I've already started getting ideas for one. But Brookshire has to much... history attached to it. I wanna start fresh.

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

Maksym Hadjimehmetov wrote:Personally I would be interested to see the Duchy of Goldshire re-formed.
:(

Kaiser Ometeotl I

Not so keen on that? What would you want Harvey?

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

No, that's not it. It's more like the fact that the Goldshire reformation plan didn't go amazingly well the first time around.

If, for some reason, you want my take on it, I think that at the least Jadie should be involved if you guys try it again. I'm not sure involved how. But I know the place means a lot to her.

Kaiser Ometeotl I

I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm not sure if reforming Goldshire would make much sense though. I think some of the same barriers as before are there. People, interest..etc. So I guess I share the same concerns.

But if we did create 2-3 subdivisions out of the Benacian lands, then Goldshire would have my support. I plan to make something new with Brookshire. More tech aspected.

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

If Scott comes back, put it in the loving hands of Hyperborea.
Jacobus Loki
Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.
Lord of Hallucination, Protector of Illumination, MiniEx of Shireroth, Traditional King of the Mala'anje.

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

We could always give the rest of Elwynn to Yardistan. Or Hyperborea. A Hyperborean Duchy would be fun again :)
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

A Hyperborean Duchy would be fun again
Amen.

Kaiser Ometeotl I

I've been pondering that. Plus I want to make a new one myself. Maybe out of the old Goldshire lands. That way we can let the name of Goldshire rest in peace.

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

Goldshire would rest ill at ease under Hyperborea. Raikoth is all about cold, clear, almost inhuman rationality and Goldshire was about pashion and honor and all those difficult emotions that the northerners don't like to admit they have. Oh sure, those purple-skinned freaks would love to have a fun new territory to indoctrinate with their twisted cult, but I fear what lasting impact it would have on the peaceful fields and forests of Goldshire.

Kaiser Ometeotl I

Right. hmmm. This is why I plan to make a subdivision, then figure the land out later.

I'm pondering the old Elwynn lands + Northwestern brookshire into a new subdivision I'm making. Goldshire as.. well.. Goldshire (or some reformed other, with the same land to preverse the old culture). and southern brookshire goes to Yardistan.

Return to “Ministry of the Interior”