If you need transparent buildings....

Manages technical infrastructure for the board and website; make administrative requests here

Moderator: Erik Mortis

Ryan

If you need transparent buildings....

Post by Ryan »

...for the forums, as I see slowly appearing like the Landsraad gate and stuff...I have a ton I made for use in Automatica and Panzerland. Both forums' images are still up.p205.ezboard.com/bpanzerlandp090.ezboard.com/bthepeoplesforumsFeel free to rip whatever you want from them and use em here, as they're not being used anymore at either of those locales.Now dance like Yeltsin! Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

AngelGuardian93

Re: If you need transparent buildings....

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

dancing Yeltsin?! Freaky on soooo many levels. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Sebastien Alexandre

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

umm.. i would like this oen for halluci...http://www.hometown.aol.com/vinn...lding1.gifand i dont know Warvoid if aol does bandwidth or not, so if I need to I can load it to geocities, although if i will wait to see as i despise uploading

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

First of all, I'm not doing buildings for the subdivisions. They already have both a Banner and Flag, which is double the number of graphics of any other forum already.Second of all, if you want to submit an image for a forum, please submit it in a size larger than 100px vertical.Third, http://www.imageshack.us/ is your friend. Gryphon the Pure- Shirithian Elder - Dutch of Kildare - Minister of the Interior - High Priest of Apostrophe aka Grammar Fuhrer - Director of the Shirithian Census - Imperial Advisor -q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);

Return to “Ministry of the Interior”