Test?

Manages technical infrastructure for the board and website; make administrative requests here

Moderator: Erik Mortis

Gryphon the Pure

Test?

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Testy test. Gryphon the Pure- Shirithian Elder - Dutch of Kildare - Minister of the Interior - High Priest of Apostrophe aka Grammar Fuhrer - Director of the Shirithian Census - Imperial Advisor -q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);

Kaiser Alejian I

Re: Test?

Post by Kaiser Alejian I »

Test? Im getting testy with all these tests...

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

As am I. But considering that some of them succeed and some of them fail, I'm calling them useful.When I feel like it, I might continue with them.I'm rather annoyed though, that our board doesn't seem to have been too restored even though we're theoretically through three of five steps and partway through the other two. Gryphon the Pure- Shirithian Elder - Dutch of Kildare - Minister of the Interior - High Priest of Apostrophe aka Grammar Fuhrer - Director of the Shirithian Census - Imperial Advisor -q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);

Kaiser Alejian I

Post by Kaiser Alejian I »

Yeah. We'll see how this goes... : -->:">

Return to “Ministry of the Interior”