A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Jacobus Loki

Ref. LG & C

Post by Jacobus Loki »

is in charge these days in LG&C?

andelarion

Post by andelarion »

It would appear that Shireroth has no claims on either Lac Glacei or Cognito.

Lac Glacei belongs to the grand duchy of Lac Glacei, which seems to have been disbanded when Ryan left the realm of micronations.

Jacobus Loki

Cognito & Lac Glacei

Post by Jacobus Loki »

As Founder and Emperor Emeritus of Lac Glacei and Cognito, I hereby re-assume authority over Lac Glacei and Cognito.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Cognito's fate isn't quite as easily figured out, but Ryan requested that Lac Glacei be disbanded for good, and I'd think that reclaiming authority over it would not only be uncouth, especially without asking permission from Ryan or Shireroth, but would also be a blatant insult against his last wish.

I don't know whether you created them or not, or the circumstances around that, but I do know that just up and doing this AND editing it into the wiki without letting the issue simmer for a bit is a bold and uncalled-for move.

I believe it should be the Kaiseress' call.
CENSOR'D

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Popping in from beyond the grave for an old comrade's sake:

Before I quit I had already deleted LG&C from the MCS map as a means of showing my unbiased commitment to the reductions effort - I'm not a hypocrite, as you all know.

Thus it had already been removed from Shireroth previous to my departure and consequently dissolved.

When I did finally quit, I noted somewhere (I don't remember where) that Jake is entitled to LG&C as he created them and they are his intellectual property which, despite all my own transgressions against such in the past, is something I strive now to respect.

I hope that clarifies things.

Now I go back into the abyss.
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...
-The Sorcerer of Korgun-Amoth

Kaiseress Carol

Post by Kaiseress Carol »

Ryan--

I am glad you have emerged from the abyss. We miss you. Thanks for clarifying the situation with Lac Glacei and Cognito. Since Jacobus was their inventor and since they no longer belong to Shireroth, I do not have any objection to his reclaiming them.
Kaiseress Carol

Jacobus Loki

Your Majesty is most kind.

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Your Majesty is most kind. Lac Glaceians in years to come will remember this day with illuminations and celebrations of both the past and future!

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Eh.

Jacobus Loki

Eh?

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Yippy!

Conglacio

Post by Conglacio »

*lifts head*
as the last lord baron, and as a previos ruler of LG & C, I say, yeh, ok...

Jacobus Loki

The Baron

Post by Jacobus Loki »

The Baron is always welcome to visit, or to stay as long as he desires. He is an important part of our culture, and a true Gentlemen.

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Stepping in to add an additional note: Jake can have all the additional stuff I created for Lac Glacei. I consider that flag to be my finest one ever designed and hope he keeps it flying. The old geocities site is still up IIRC (lost the password unfortunately) and the images at the old forum still work if he wants to hotlink to them elsewhere (like a proboards forum or something).

Just wanted to clarify that he has my blessings to use the stuff I created for LG&C.
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...
-The Sorcerer of Korgun-Amoth

Jacobus Loki

My Lord Duke,

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Thank you!

Return to “General Discussion”