A question

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

ErosDarkstar

Re: A question

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Check that. FOUR times. And here we go again...I think it's after I post. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

ezboard often does that to me war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

ErosDarkstar

A question

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Am I the only one who thinks EzBoard is on the fritz?I've been logged out three times in the last five minutes, and apparently I'm not authorized to mark all forums read.WTF?

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

I hate to concur. But it is true ezboard sucketh! I have to login over and over all the time and it is impossible to post sometimes. Unless you are fond of waiting around for long periods of time to do so.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Same here... im logged out all the time.. this is becoming a phenominon...

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

I've had sporatic troubles with the issue myself, though not for a few weeks now. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

*runs through screaming*It happens now and again...!!!!*passes through a wall* Erik Mortis BrookshirePrætor of ShirerothDuke of Brookshire

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Its been happening to me for about a month, I just keep pressing refresh

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

it only screws up when I use opera, which is always, in which case I have to hit refresh as soon as I log in in order to have it count... but other than that the only thing that happens (which may be a security feature) is everytime I come back after restarting the computer, I'm logged out again... (though usually I've been online at school...) Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Krasniy Yastreb

Post by Krasniy Yastreb »

It hasn't happened to me, though I do agree that ezboard is a real arse at the best of times...

lachlanpowers

Post by lachlanpowers »

Well I should have to keep you all informed of the IPB Conversion project when it is released. No mroe ezBoard for neone

SolidaryDork

Post by SolidaryDork »

*gets doinked in nose by Erik*Heyyyy, watch it man!*slight smile*

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

Kindly ignore the weirdo. *points at Dork to clarify * Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

SolidaryDork

Post by SolidaryDork »

I happen to be very fond of the dork!Oh wait! Dat's me!*blushes*

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Ha Ha!Solitary Dork? That is a good one!

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

Actually, that was Solidary Dork, as in solidarity. Biiiiiiiiig difference. Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Exumptly, there is a huge difference between that t and d, that only those wearing special Consonancy Identification Goggles can distinguish.. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Serapheenx

Post by Serapheenx »

Consanancy Identification Goggles?! *laughs*Where do you come up with this stuff!

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I have a book of inane comments, which I take quotes from every so often. Apart from that, of course, I am terrifically intelligent, really too much so for words to describe. Modest, too. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Return to “General Discussion”