Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Scott Alexander

Re: am I being used by a squid?

Post by Scott Alexander »

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Okay here's the low downScott is using you.But Scott is really one of Erik's personalities. But Erik really is just Bill Dusch's alter ego. Bill Dusch of course is Hubert (who is Jadie's brother and Kathryn's son ) and listens to Silby who lives on the same flat as Ardashir Khan who is really Babak and is also Abbas Namvari and Bahram Gul Khuramdin who masquerades as Ard-Baron of Treesia. Bahram really is Diga's freudian ego and Diga is really Sirithil as a man and is really married to w.@#$^%@$ and Philip Locke. I wonder if that made any sense

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

I knew I would get thrown in there somewhere. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

david northworthy beckfor

am I being used by a squid?

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

acording to one non cit....Scott Siskind is using me...J**** is the person speaking to me, I have hidden the name incase there is some conspiracy going on...PArkshire 1 is methis is the entire converstion, the person signed off before he could explain[05:06:36] J****: Why does Scott keep using you?[05:06:41] PArkshire 1: he does?[05:06:5 J****: Yes, yes he does.[05:06:58] PArkshire 1: which scot?[05:07:06] PArkshire 1: and how?[05:07:08] J****: Siskindwhats going on? war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

brilalthough I am still worried though war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

where am i in this mess? i think that deserves something from yardistan for the sheer....crazy..... Friends help friends move. REAL friends help friends hide the bodies.......and there's ALOT of bodies.....

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

You, Me, and WarVoid are off to the side, looking on in horror. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

nah...it doesn't sound like Yardistan...sounds mor like Shirlan... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Serapheenx

Re: am I being used by a squid

Post by Serapheenx »

PAH! Bitey your tongue! I BET you'd guys LOVE to catch a glimpse of a Shirlanian infiltratoin within this mess. HAR!

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Do not worry David I will not allow Soctt to use you!Ha Ha!

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

*knaws on Mari's head*mmmm tastes like chicken... Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...Edited by: Kaiser Erik at: 10/20/03 9:26 am

Jason Steffke

Post by Jason Steffke »

Ah, might as well clear this one up too.Yeah, that was me. I forgot that PArkshire 1 was different then PArkshire, Scott's bot. Of course, when he responed in lowercase, I realized the mistake but thought it would be fun to play with anyway.Bwa ha ha Harvey Steffke

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Hehe, I just assumed it was the Jezzer, I didn't think there were two names that begin with J, not anymore, anyhoo I thought for a second that Dave had taken to using PArkshire, which sure would explain why the conversation with it has grown even duller ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Backdrifter W

mkl

Post by Backdrifter W »

The Jezzer? The 'Jezzer'?God... keep me unbanned if you want, but please... Don't call me 'the Jezzer'.

Quote:Yeah, that was me. I forgot that PArkshire 1 was different then PArkshire, Scott's bot. Of course, when he responed in lowercase, I realized the mistake but thought it would be fun to play with anyway.yeh, Scott explained that that could be it yesterday.... war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: mkl

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Oh no...not anothre illegal thread... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Captain Frog

Post by Captain Frog »

ALL O YE ARE SLAVES O CAPTAIN FROG!FEEL THINE WRATH YE DIRTY LANDLUBBERS!

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

This is getting weird...... *runs*

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

geeze I agree. Time to head back to Elwynn

Return to “General Discussion”