Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Eriana Moon

Re: The Shireroth band is dead.

Post by Eriana Moon »

*sniff sniff*Ok....

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

*sniffles*It will be missed.....*sniff sniff* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gman Russell

The Shireroth band is dead.

Post by Gman Russell »

Yea... it's dead. Sorry, too many factors killed it before we even got one song completely made (sorry, I know I said we'd get the one out... sorry...). Maybe some solo projects might come out or maybe I might release the unfinished song but... its dead... sorry.

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

'Twas a good idea, alas, it did not work out. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

oh no!

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Maybe we can try agian someday...heheehe*runs out of the room, passing through a wall* Erik Mortis BrookshirePrætor of ShirerothDuke of Brookshire

Gryphon Avocatio

On a semi-related note: I have erik's bass! -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

on another semi-relate: I have Eriks soul-er... *ahem*lol kidding. Erik apparently has the same color and model bass I have... creepy lolactually, I have a real Fender Strat now as well!!! Its great...

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

You can't have my soul... I never had one to begin with.. Holy Warrior of Nee

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

*gasp*

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Maybe next time you'll realise that you can't just "make" a rock song, since all rock artists are egotistical divas who have to have their own way about everything, and of course you're all too lovable and giving to be rock artists *runs off into the night* ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Gryphon Avocatio

I'll take that as a compliment, except that if everything you said were true than there would be no more bands in this world...except...it would seem that there ARE less bands than there used to be...and more crappy solo artists...uh oh *Follows Zirandorthel into the night, singing "Niii--iight Faaaa-aallll!!! Quietly it crept in and changed us all!!"* -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*is slightly peeved at Zirandorthel*It didn't die because of that... it died because For Her Light went off to college and couldn't record anymore, Nick having a crappy connection and recording device, and Aure leaving Shireroth......In fact, I have the guitar, bass, and even prelimanary vocals all mixed together, which is why I said I might release it pending certain conditions.... but eh, I suppose you meant that in a good way, so im not really angry...

Gryphon Avocatio

I still would like to tie up the loose ends on that song...record a lead and mix it in...yeah...that way it wouldn't seem a complete loss... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Return to “General Discussion”