The Kaiser, Meskan, is dead.

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Brrapa Lu Eraro

The Kaiser, Meskan, is dead.

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

While on journeys abroad the Kaiser, Meskan I, was killed by an unknown assasin. The late Kaiser, was killed by a single arrow shot to the heart in the cold blackness of night.With the passing of the Kaiser, comes the requirement and tradition of the succession of a new Kaiser. Meskan left no stated heir to the throne, so, by default of marriage, the throne of Shireroth passes on to the widow of the late Kaiser, Kaiseress Jadie I.With the end of one time in Shireroth comes the beginning of another. May the Gods bless the Kaiseress.The Kaiser is dead! Long live the Kaiseress! Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Austi Scot

Re: The Kaiser, Meskan, is dead.

Post by Austi Scot »

Ok, this calls for military action! – What country was the Kaiser in when he got shot with that arrow in the heart?Is Moma gonna do anything? Wait, wasn’t Moma suppose to protect the Kaiser?

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

*blinks**crumples to the floor and starts crying*I...will....give...Shireroth....all....I.....have....to...offer...*sniffles*just...pardon...me...while...I...grieve....*walks off crying* Harvey's Elf-cat Kaiseress

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Elwynn grieves the loss of the Kaiser.But in the interest of the well being of Shireroth we Immediately recognize the Kaiseress Jadie as the legal heir to the throne and the rightful ruler of shireroth!A moment of silence for the Kaiser may the afterlife be good for him.Long live Kasieress Jadie!Long May She Rule!Long Live Shireroth!

UEC

Post by UEC »

The Duchy of Brookshire, recognizes the authority, legitamacy and power of Kaiseress Jadie I, over the lands of Shireroth. Long may she rule. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

*sniffles*Thank you Mari and Erik....that means a lot to me....*attempts to smile* Harvey's Elf-cat Kaiseress

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

While I may not have official power, I can tell you that the people of your own Duchy, the esteemed Goldshire, are completely behind you, in both this tragedy and your rise to power. We shall mourn the Kaiser's passing as well. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Kaiseress Jadie

Thank you Sir Bard...that also means a lot to me.... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*Aproches with Albina, holding Midnight*It'll be ok. *puts arm around Jadie and hands her Midnight*Here have a kitten it wont make things all better but I find they help....*gives Jadie a big hug*

Kaiseress Jadie

*hugs Eriana and midnight*Thank you!! Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

I... I... failed....*he looked downward, and tears began to fall beside clenched teeth. He balled up his hands and began to quiver in emotional pain*I failed as Protecter of the Imperial Family.....*he stood near the newly crowned Kaiseress, but dared not look at her in the eye*I am truly sorry.... my Barony pledges full support to the new Kaiseress...Perhaps one day my guilt can be put to rest over my failure.

Kaiseress Jadie

*curtsies* Don't let your guilt overcome you Greg....it isn't healthy.....but we can all grieve over the loss of our Kaiser... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

It is easy for everyone to grieve but me... It was my SOLE purpose as the Protecter of the Imperial Family....... I FAILED! *he sighed and began to walk away*Harvey.................................... i'm sorry...................

Kaiseress Jadie

*sighs*Poor Greg.....he is taking this awfully hard.....*cries* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Should I send him a kitten or some chocolate??? I know both...*snaps fingers and 2 of the cutest little kittens anyone has ever seen appear carrying medium sacks of chocolate on there backs and follow Greg out of the room*Pore GregWait pore every one*Snaps fingers again and a kitten appears with chocolate for each person in the room including a little ghost kitten who appears and walks out of the room*She's going to go find Harvey he needs chocolate and a kitten two....

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

The Yardistani Offer their condolences to the family of the dead. We mourn with the rest of the nation. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Scott Alexander

Stuff

Post by Scott Alexander »

The Barony of Hyperborea offers the nation and the Kaiseress its condolences. Meskan has gone to a better place. We stand behind the Kaiseress in any efforts she may initiate to rebuild and lead the nation away from such a catastrophe.

Kaiseress Jadie

Re: Stuff

Thank you both very much....it really means a lot to me. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

What’s this! – The Kaiser is assassinated and no one will tell in which country this took place. No one speaks of the possibility that this country that killed the Kaiser might be after other officials of the fair land.No one calls for at least a military alert in our own land – shouldn’t we invade?

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Er... Austi, your loyalty to the kaiser is well appreciated, but thats not how it works when a Kaiser is announced dead... do you have AIM? I can explain, "the system" to you.

UEC

Post by UEC »

Austi... calm... good boy.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

I can also help explain if you would like Austi ...AIM-JldJadieYahoo-jld_bookworm (not on very often)MSN-jld_bookworm@hotmail.com Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Um...right... -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

but...what if this death did not go by the "system"?...what if baracoans really assasinated him? David I Eric Vivian Northorthy Beckford KGCS KL OHDafitt Erick Wiffjan Nurtbefoon Bergsdrumfort"It's a dull man who can only find one way to spell a word"(Mark Twain)My Mission - To be a nuisence to all! (especialy to those I like!), and to be Kaiser of Shieroth by 14/07/04.Aim - hwsbossMSN - kingDaveofDerbyCLEAN UP SCUM! SUPPORT THE anse CONDEMNATION! BALLOT YOUR RULERS NOW!

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Are you insinuating that YOU KILLED THE KAISER?!?!*eyes suspiciosly**laughs* just messing with ya

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

Are you insinuating that I AM A BARACOAN?!?! David I Eric Vivian Northorthy Beckford KGCS KL OHDafitt Erick Wiffjan Nurtbefoon Bergsdrumfort"It's a dull man who can only find one way to spell a word"(Mark Twain)My Mission - To be a nuisence to all! (especialy to those I like!), and to be Kaiser of Shieroth by 14/07/04.Aim - hwsbossMSN - kingDaveofDerbyCLEAN UP SCUM! SUPPORT THE anse CONDEMNATION! BALLOT YOUR RULERS NOW!

UEC

Post by UEC »

*is confused*..... wasn't there some stupid scandle when people really DID blaim Interland for the death of a Kaiser once...? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

So – this assassination happened in this Bar a cow a - howÂ’d you say that? – starts evil plotting --- maybe I can become a lowly clerk after all ... Edited by: Austi Scot  at: 9/18/03 12:18 am

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Was it Interland again?

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Er, no i'm not! It was a joke I swear!

Return to “General Discussion”