Shirithian Elder

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Gman Russell

Re: Shirithian Elder

Post by Gman Russell »

I don't know how to get that, but i'm REALLY tired of having "Denizen" next to my name......................

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

if I had admin still, I could change that for you easily...but since I don't, either you'll have to wait for someone else to do so, or start posting. Stone has over 1000 posts and he doesn't have Shirithian elder... Then again, it may be cancelled out by custom titles. Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Gryphon the Pure

Shirithian Elder

When I had the great priviledge of Administrator power, I noticed in the title section that we have a preset title of Shirithian Elder (or some spelling thereof) for a certain number of posts.Does anybody know how many posts it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of the... I mean to get the title? Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

1000??daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Mezzastromix

Post by Mezzastromix »

Yes, Mike, 1000. Check your profile sometime. Shapeshifter Extraordinaire, and Emissary of Fax Celestis

UEC

Post by UEC »

But is that 1000 only in Shireroth? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon the Pure

Umm... I believe so... look at the list of active members. It tells how many posts they've made on this board. I know it's different than total, because I checked my own, and there are about a hundred or so when I was futzing around in the prancing pony at menelmacar Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

UEC

Post by UEC »

I don't tihnk I made it... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon the Pure

Wait... do you mean the shirithian elder post default, or the 1000 posts...I don't know about the former, but the latter I believe you have made with just about all your previous kaiserships... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

UEC

Post by UEC »

ack, I'm confused.. I don't know.... I don't recall making that Auto-title.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

We all do things that we don't remember. Chug, chug.

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

riiiight Wondering Nomad

Return to “General Discussion”