Hello, Shirerothians!

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Ryan

Re: Hello, Shirerothians!

Post by Ryan »

Good lord, I haven't seen that login in... years!!!Ok, now I feel old...

Kaiseress Aure I

Post by Kaiseress Aure I »

Greetings, King Charles.I am pleased to welcome you to our lands as your Shirerithian colleague :). I hope our relations will be long and friutful. Never let sense conquer nonsense - Quixy, the God of MadnessSome people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead. Charles BukowskI'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. Elaine Boosler

Charles of Tulsa

Hello, Shirerothians!

Post by Charles of Tulsa »

Shirerothites? Shirerothese?I posted something in the Exterior Ministry earlier. Hope we can open relations soon!Cheers,-King Charles of Tulsa

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

*runs up from behind the King, face red from exertion, holding a long trumpet with a flag attached to it*Paaaaaaarp!! *this is the sound of the trumpet, sicko*His-his Majesty, O Mighty Charlie of Tuls-oh wait, he's here already..damn.*walks off dejectedly* ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart Proud Citizen of Pyramodia

Johanns V

Post by Johanns V »

Aww... You made Eoin feel bad! King Johanns V fonn KlossoKing of the five Kingdoms of CrandaGrand Khan of Lontinien

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

That sounded more like a big fart than a trumpet...

Mezzastromix

Post by Mezzastromix »

I think that's part of the pint.Yes, part of the pint, not point, because I find pints much more condusive to thinking than points. I mean, if someone is offering you a beer, you're gonna be friendly and laugh with them and get your brain juices flowing. However, if someone is offering you the non-handled end of a sword, you're probably going to die, and therefore panic."...and the whole idea of stealing fantastically dangeros weapons presents the would-be perp with inherent dangers and contradictions: When you are wrestling for possession of a word, the man with the handle always wins." -Neal Stephensen, Snow Crash Shapeshifter Extraordinaire, and Emissary of Fax Celestis

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

damn....thats deep...... YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

UEC

Post by UEC »

What if you are wearing Armor.. and her/she isn't? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Return to “General Discussion”