Join the campaign! Read this informative pamphlet!

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiseress Aure I

Re: Join the campaign! Read this informative pamphlet!

Post by Kaiseress Aure I »

*having a laughing fit*I'm... Considering it... Hahaha!I... Asked the Landstraad... Let's see what it says...*goes back to having her laughing fit* Never let sense conquer nonsense - Quixy, the God of MadnessSome people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead. Charles BukowskI'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. Elaine Boosler

Zirandorthel

Join the campaign! Read this informative pamphlet!

Post by Zirandorthel »

http://www.micronations.net/images/leis ... .JPGLookit that face! ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of PyramodiaEdited by: Zirandorthel at: 7/4/03 2:51 pm

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

*sees sig* Hey! No getting people to adore you for your obvious cuteness! It's in the sig! Since everything is but an apparition, having nothing to do with good or bad, acceptance or rejection, one may well burst out in laughter. - Longchenpa

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Let's lock him in the dungeon for opposing the law. *evil grin*

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Ha Ha!Very funny campaign!

UEC

Post by UEC »

I love that Wombat... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Cut his hair.

Galeno Pac Pacorro

Post by Galeno Pac Pacorro »

Eion! Eion! Eion! *cough*pity your a feinian ;) *cough*(you could always come to *this is not spam* RNK)We'd personally sponser your campaign by these human rights abusers! ;) General Secretary of the National Communist PartyRepublic of Baracao

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Although technically, here, I have no human rights, they're just privileges. ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

UEC

Post by UEC »

Citizenship isn't a Human Right btw.. I don't know where some people get that idea.. it's dumb... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Good news! I've left Baracao in favour of here, since you all obviously hate me too much to let me in without being legal ;) ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

Mezzastromix

Post by Mezzastromix »

Alright. Now you can apply for citizenship. fsking spamblock!

Kaiseress Aure I

Post by Kaiseress Aure I »

*saintly look* the Law is the Law and we shouldn't ignore the Law because the Law is the Law. I do believe I make myself clear.We're happy to have a wombat in Shireroth though :D Never let sense conquer nonsense - Quixy, the God of MadnessSome people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead. Charles BukowskI'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. Elaine Boosler

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

The campaign is now dissolved. Thanks to everyone who helped (myself, especially). All the generous donations we received have been laundered into other LEISYSM-approved initiatives. ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

May Dafydd's ghost haunt you for betraying the glorious proletariat, vile capitalist wombat!Oh, and welcome to Shireroth. :p

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Well it's not as if you worthless curs gave me much choice, was it??Apart from, of course, the magnanimous and gracious Kaiseress, may seraphim burst forth at the cadences of her name, and so forth.. ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

Quote:he magnanimous and gracious Kaiseress, may seraphim burst forth at the cadences of her name, and so forth.. aawww aint that cute? Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal sti

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Like you understood more than two words, Turnip. :P ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

Pineapple! Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal sti

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

HTML Comments are not allowed ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

Quote:HTML Comments are not allowed :P:P I did that!! Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal sti

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Wow, I don't think i've seen brownosing like that since Bill was trying to get Sirithil to marry him...

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

*tries to figure out what the PRH Ric just did to his post..*Aha, Erik, but I'm well aware that Aurefiction is two million squillion miles away from me, and I enjoy the RL chase! ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

UEC

Post by UEC »

Riiiiiight.... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

I have eoin's mobile number.......somewhere... Gryphon Avocatio - King of the cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

So you're Nick? I get so confused with all these names..You never rang me, anyway! ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart Proud Citizen of Pyramodia

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

I think Eoin is cute!

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Why, thank you. :) ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart Proud Citizen of Pyramodia

Mezzastromix

Post by Mezzastromix »

i think it's amusing that the one person who's picture is japanese in origin is not in the shogunate. Shapeshifter Extraordinaire, and Emissary of Fax Celestis

Return to “General Discussion”