Mattlore Devious Fan Club, Shireroth Chapter

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Scott Alexander

Mattlore Devious Fan Club, Shireroth Chapter

Post by Scott Alexander »

Apparently the people of Ascalon (formerly Cumquat), where Mattlore Devious is Prime Minister, have created a Mattlore Devious fan club. Well, I don't think we can go around letting it look like foreigners have more appreciation for our local Duke of Lothlaria than we do. So as of now, I found the Mattlore Devious Fan Club, Shireroth division, in which we celebrate the excellence of our local token New Zealander. Apparently the Ascalonese are making buttons. Our first act will be to make BETTER BUTTONS! HAHAHAHA!*note...this is breaking the "always evaluate ideas you have after midnight again in the morning before posting them" rule, so please be kind to me when you realize this is stupid. Edited by: Scott Siskind  at: 6/26/03 1:09 am

Kaiser Raynor X

Re: Mattlore Devious Fan Club, Shireroth Chapter

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

YAY!I'm amused... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Ha Ha! I guess I am one of mattlore's fans but I don't need a button. I prefer to do things like push the success of his superleague which is positive and mutally benificial. And try to get him to stop being lazy and write. Over at MNN or the NUT?Hint, Hint, Hint!

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

ha, well, uh thanks guys :$I don't really think I did anything much to deserve this...but meh, I'm not going to stop itOh, and 27th June, Fury Field; USA Tomahawks v Japan Samurais...so if you happen to be on the East Coast of the USA get in your car and drive to Glen Mills for the game :P hehe

Scott Alexander

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

*is jealouse* "Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."David I Eric Vivian Northorthy Beckford KL KGC OH

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

He looked better before he cut his hair... Gryphon Avocatio - King of the cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

He is still cute!

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Well, I think we can all confirm now that Scott has no life whatsoever... :p :D

Mattlore Devious

life? what is life? I can't say i'm familiar with that concept :P

Gryphon Avocatio

There's a reason I dropped out of Micronations...wait...what the hell am I doing here? Gryphon Avocatio - King of the cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*Zombie micron (heehee i used harvey's word) hoards grab gyphon.**drone* one of usss.....one of ussss......one of us...... YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Kaiser Raynor X

BRAINSSSSS!!!!! *walks like a Zombie..* Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Jadie Steffke

Post by Jadie Steffke »

*looks around at everyone*You guys are acting really strange...you know that?

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

DRAGULA!!! *dances like Rob Zombie*

Harvey the Blue

Post by Harvey the Blue »

Bbbbbrrrraaaaiiinnnnssssssss... Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*chews on JD's head*BRAINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Gryphon Avocatio

Actually, Erik invited me...so I came...I have nothing better to do at midnight...And I was interested in Gman's band thing...but I've known about that for a few days now... Gryphon Avocatio - King of the cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

Jadie Steffke

Post by Jadie Steffke »

STONE!!STOP CHEWING ON MY HEAD!!Why does he always pick the smart one? *winks*

Harvey the Blue

Post by Harvey the Blue »

Because he is probably worried about getting a funky disease from chewing on my oddly-colored hair? Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Jadie Steffke

Post by Jadie Steffke »

*shrugs*Maybe...that might explain it...and I haven't eaten any mangoes...so I am not crazy..*twitch twitch*

Kaiser Raynor X

No mango consumption!.. That shall be fixed! Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

qua? YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

His Majesty the King

Post by His Majesty the King »

JRJAMES by the Grace of God a fan of Mattlore Devious to all those to whom this post shall be spotted by, Greeting.WHEREAS We feel Mattore Devious' pain WHEREAS The Right Honorable Devious has always been one of those people who you wouldn't be tempted to smack upside the head if you ever met them face-to-faceTHEREFORE let it be known throughtout the realm that it is Our Will and Pleasure to be an official Mattlore Devious Fan Club Member, requesting for Ourselves, Our heirs and successors an official Membership Card, a pin, a bumper sticker and any and all paraphernalia various and sundry pertinent to the membership of said ClubIN WITNESS WHEREOF we have made this post aboard the Royal Yacht HMS MRS. TIGGY-WINKLE on this really hot day in late June.James RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Edited by: His Majesty the King  at: 7/1/03 10:09 am

Mattlore Devious

heh, while I apreciate the humor in most of the post I must comment that I don't ever recall being the target of kids who delight in simulating self-righteous middle-aged Church ladies. I would also like to take this moment to remind you that I myself am a member of the Established Church in Ascalon and that it contributes a lot of good to the nation.

Kaiser Raynor X

I'm with Stone....Qua? Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Scott Alexander

His Majesty King James is king of Hanover and has had trouble with some of the same people Mattlore is having trouble with in Cumquat, so he just came by to voice his support of Mattlore.

Timothy Nehen

Post by Timothy Nehen »

I think that the overwhelming majority of Ascalonian subjects have the utmost respect for Mr. Devious. He's even managed to win the respect of my brother, and that is no mean feat...Timothy Nehen

Scott Alexander

Timothy! It's wonderful to meet you at last. I've heard so much about you...all good, mind you. Welcome to Shireroth!

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*blink**turns to the kaiser*can i have on of them there mango's? YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Return to “General Discussion”