Rugby

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiser Raynor X

Re: Rugby

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

I think MattLore has some experience in this field... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Jubbles

Rugby

Post by Jubbles »

Who do I talk to about arranging a rugby league? I want to get a game going.

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

First of all I follow the sport of Rugby League, which is different from what is normally called Rugby, Rugby Union. *wanders off into ranting about the two games different histories*Anyway I use a programme called RLSim2000 to sim the games, I could show you where to download this programme (about 3 megs) or I could run the games for you and send you the match reports each week or something.

Kaiser Raynor X

Perhaps we could have interduchy matches... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

can we do it with more games the rugby? Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhillipMarshall

Post by PhillipMarshall »

what are you thinking stone? some lax perhaps? don't blink, you'll miss my shot.

Kaiser Raynor X

lax? Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

PhillipMarshall

Post by PhillipMarshall »

lax=abbreviation for lacrossestone and i played together don't blink, you'll miss my shot.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

or just more variation of sports Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Raynor X

I tried to Google for this prog.. got LOTS of references to it.. but not it... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Mattlore Devious

http://www.spacedoutsounds.com/scroll down to the bottom, lol

Kaiser Raynor X

DOH!...I did find it...... but didn't see it... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Well, Jubbles is asking because we have a new CERA Dome in Cryovenus in Delvenus. And we would like to have at least inter-micronational games there. But I will let him talk to you all as the governor of Cyrovenus.

Kaiser Raynor X

uwww... I like.. I like! Maybe we could make a league of just the Duchies of Shireroth and the ...Provinces? of Delvenus... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Jubbles

Post by Jubbles »

Uh... we have Rugby (not rugby league. I mean a League for the purposes of arranging rugby teams and matches), um.... Frisbee golf.... Gladiatorial combat... and Fenran (equestrian/wrestling crossbread, only you're on a Large Wild dog. Cryovenus has some particularly vicious ones) go to Cryovenus' CERA Dome in Delvenus to see the schedule. The Snowmen need someone to play this rugby season, so....

Kaiser Raynor X

"Gladiatorial combat"... I was developeming a system along these lines in the INR before it fell...perhaps.. I could try to recall it. Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Mattlore Devious

Yes, I do realise you were refering to Rugby Union (or Yawnion as I usually refer to it) but the simulator I use for the Rugby League World Sevens and the New Macadam and Califario domestic leagues is, funnily enough, Rugby League.

Return to “General Discussion”