ANTI-BEEBIST REBELLION

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiser Letifer I

Re: ANTI-BEEBIST REBELLION

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

Nick...... I really am not in the mood for this right now... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

What's wrong? I've never had you have a problem with a rebellion before... -With love, Gryphon Avocatio, who wishes you all a happy Daжidihr.

Kaiser Letifer I

Well, when you're trying to make the nation accually DO something... this doesn't help.. This'll just be more spam and ....rambling.... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon Avocatio

Have fun...I'll mull not rebelling, but seriousness proly won't stop me. I don't do this for my health, oh Great Kaiser, I do this because it's fun. Why do you make Shireroth serious? I don't see a point. It's already one of the best nations around. It's quite powerful. People recognise it as such. It's spontaneous and fun. So what are you trying to make it DO? Micronations don't DO anything. You say you want Shireroth to do something....what is that something? If you're making it "serious", I should get out while I can... -With love, Gryphon Avocatio, who wishes you all a happy Daжidihr.

Gryphon Avocatio

ANTI-BEEBIST REBELLION

Yardistan has determined that it does not like one Beeb, and we have decided to take action. Should Kaiser Letifer not allow the Anti-Beebist bill to pass in the landsraad, or should the landsraad not pass it at all, (or if I get board and feel like having fun), Yardistan will do everything in its power to castigate shireroth for its actions and to reek havoc for Beeb...muahaahha! All who care to join me, please do...all else, well, just don't get in our way! -With love, Gryphon Avocatio, who wishes you all a happy Daжidihr.

Kaiser Letifer I

I don't mean get rid of out spontaniousness.. Just.. accually do something. There has to be something to do. something to improve.. This place is becoming Istvanistan. and as much as I love that place.. I don't want this to be nothing more than an OT...And.. no.. we aren't that powerful... People don't respect us, they think us a bunch a idiots who chang Kaisers ever 3 weeks.. (Note the fact Letifer has been Kaiser for I think 2 months now....) We are a joke to the outside world. We have no enemies.. and you know why? We aren't there to make any. No one notices us. Yes, we have age, we have cits....We are stable.. but... that's about it.. and unless I can put my major plan into effect a year from now... We have no where to go as we are. So There must be something to do. Perhaps accually fill in some of these ministries... Get an economy? Accually get a MiniEx... Organize the military again. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Hear hear! Solomirathius of DelvenusThane of Jaris and the Kitanus Fields (Shireroth)A Proud Citzen of Menelmacar

Kaiser Letifer I

*ahem*.... I thank you for the support.. but... don't you have a Thanedom to ....work on? *hint hint* Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon Avocatio

ANTI-BEEBIST REBELLION...OR NOT!

Point taken. I thank you for your explanation...I will defer the Rebellion until a more suitable point...or move it to a board where he is more common...whichever my free time allows...(and forgive my anger...yesterday [and today as well] i was what you would call "moody"...sorry about that) -With love, Gryphon Avocatio, who wishes you all a happy Daжidihr.

Stone Jackabar

Re: ANTI-BEEBIST REBELLION...OR NOT!

Post by Stone Jackabar »

so no rebillion then?good, *calls off snipers* ACH!!!!!!!!!!!

Gryphon Avocatio

Ach is right... Gryphon AvocatioAnarch of All of Yardistan / High Priest of B0O0/\/\ismWandering Bard of IstvanistanSave the Kiwi!Didn't I tell you my sig would return?.

Kaiser Letifer I

We still love ya.. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Return to “General Discussion”