The Weekly Press

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Caesar Augustus

The Weekly Press

Post by Caesar Augustus »

A new endeavor from Breighan Media Services, the Weekly Press is the newest micronational news agency. In a new and exciting newsmagazine format, the Weekly Press is sure to keep you up to date and informed. So, go read the Weekly Press. It can be found at http://www.geocities.com/kevin2760/WPC1.htmlIf you are interested in advertising in the Weekly Press, contact me via AIM, Private Messaging, or e-mail. Prices are negotiable but will be free for at least the first several editions. If you would like to invest in the Weekly Press' parent company, BMS is publicly traded in Treesia, and at present is owned 80% by me and 20% by Eoin Dornan, so you know who to contact. Kevin BrennemanR-OH-14Judiciary Cmte.Commerce & Transportation Cmte.
Caesar Augustus: Crusader to destroy the bane of the keyboard

Kaiser Letifer I

Re: The Weekly Press

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

bah... pay.. no fun... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

MN economy=worthless...a country could start a bunch of puppet companies and claim to be rich... -With love, Gryphon Avocatio, who has lost his awesome HTML Sig to the ezBoard Pigs

Kaiser Letifer I

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

Hey, I like that plan! Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Return to “General Discussion”