TITLE REQUESTS

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Philip Locke

Re: TITLE REQUESTS

Post by Philip Locke »

Hermit of Velouria Philip LockeSecretary General of the Freenesian Communist PartyBaracaoan Delegate to the ICEO

Irreverence Brightstar

TITLE REQUESTS

Post by Irreverence Brightstar »

So it occured to me that many titles are outdated, and others are even now changing, what with the... reorganizing of the Dukes, Thanes, and the Like.So if I could get people to request titles here, that'd be good.This also applies to visitors... if you want your title to say something spiffy, TELL ME HERE, don't complain somewhere else.Got it?Good. Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

Pilot of the Einhänder,Stella CrinitaR & D Test PilotYou should be able to just copy and paste that. Pilot of the Prototype Einhänder Mk I

Kaiser Letifer I

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

Steve, do you have admin still? If not, James, could you give it to him... I'm busy tonight with work... (Not that I don't have time to post.. but I proly won't be able to get to making admin changes...) Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Great, just walk right over me, why don't you?!?! There's already a thread in immigration, and apparently my Administratorship was revoked with the coming of Mog... But I would still be glad to take this burden! Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Letifer I

hmm.. We seem to have a conflict here... Any suggestions? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon the Pure

Ooh! Here's one! Let me have administratorship back so I can do stuff like this, and also if someone can get a ticker going, I can keep it updated for us too! Two birds with one stone! Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Letifer I

ok....rightyo Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Change mine to read "Thane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija"... and I'll need the modness in Elwynn. Oh, can you please enable smileys in those two forums? Pleeeease? *looks cute* By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type Elf~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Kaiser Letifer I

We'll need discuss smilies though... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon the Pure

Hmm... apparently I can no longer be a moderator... can you change that? I got the titles I could see... but from now on could title requests be posted in the Naturalization forum? we could keep this forum as a reminder, but close it... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Letifer I

You have admin now.. just give yourself forum "host" on all the forums that need your name... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Irreverence Brightstar

Post by Irreverence Brightstar »

Gryphon, I'm not stepping all over you... I'm Minister of Information... and it's my JOB. Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

Kaiser Letifer I

He has a point... His job involve forum and site Maintainance.. ok... Joseph, you compile the titles and Steve will chang them.. that should work... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

Bah! Change:Hermit of Lothlaria philip lockesomewhere i have never travelled, gladly beyond -e.e. cummings

Kaiser Letifer I

Remove ex-terrorist. Who has payed enough for the crimes of his past. we need not label him.. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

just seeing what mine currently is... Mattlore DeviousEditor, THE NUTThe Micronational World SevensIgnorance is Bliss, Knowledge is Power, What does that tell you about power?

Kaiser Letifer I

Make that official air traffic controler... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Mattlore Devious

hehe, Excellent Mattlore DeviousEditor, THE NUTThe Micronational World SevensIgnorance is Bliss, Knowledge is Power, What does that tell you about power?

Mattlore Devious

Well in the short time since I last posted my account has been deleted, So i've hadda re-register and I'll need all my titles back...This is also a test for my custom title *crosses fingers* Behold, Mattlore Devious!

Kaiser Letifer I

strange... indeed... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

The first line of my title screams to be split into two. "dont forget that Linux became only possible because 20 years of OS research was carefully studied, analyzed, discussed and thrown away." -- Ingo Molnar

Kaiser Letifer I

agreed... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

uh.....i suppose 'king of no-pants" is taken?

Xochitl Aivan

Post by Xochitl Aivan »

Actually, I don't believe it is. The name is Xochitl Aivan. Zo-Chi Ai-Van.Archer Extraordinare and one of the fastest things out there.Oh yeah, Fax Nemesis is my boyfriend. So don't get any *ahem* Ideas.

Kaiser Letifer I

It is not taken.. Want it? It is your's.. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Stone Jackabar

YAY!!

Post by Stone Jackabar »

I AM THE KING!!......of NO PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! *stands on table in shorts*

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: YAY!!

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

I like mine the way it is, but can I have "Minister of Dance, Pant's and Funny Walks" added?...you could shorten it to "MoDPaFW" if you want...   Gryphon Avocatio Anarch of All of Yardistan / High Priest of B0O0/\/\ism Wandering Bard of Istvanistan Save the Kiwi! E. Metzler: Don't Question the system, just eat the bagel!

Mattlore Devious

Re: YAY!!

rofl "MoDPaFW" :lol Behold, Mattlore Devious!

Prophet of Yuri

Custom Title

Post by Prophet of Yuri »

Perhaps you could set my title to High Priest of Yuri?May The Yuri Fill You WE ARE YURI fnord

Return to “General Discussion”