My Corination...

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiser Letifer I

Re: My Corination...

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

BTW, I don't know if I said anything yet but.. I haven't set the date yet.. but it'll proly be this weekend.. or start then.. with the official crowning taking place on monday. ok.. there.. we have a date.... Centering about th 14 of October... starting on like.. friday and ending... whenever we get bored.There will be food.. and partying.. and general fun having.. so bring friends... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Kaiser Letifer I

My Corination...

For the first time I can even recall I have decided to have an accually Corination cerimony.At this cerimony I would like to invite.... EVERYONE! But most especially, religious leaders from as many religions as possible.I have so far asked Archetype2357 to speak and Bill and even GS may say a word or 4 on behalf of Treesian Unorthodox. I request that if there are any other religious leaders out there that they please say a word... It will be a good chance to present your religion in Shireroth... and... If I could be so bold... I would like to ask for your blessings as Kaiser.. please contact me via Email UECPC@mindspring.com or AIM: Rrakanychan or ICQ:56036135Thank you. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Scooter Mk2

Post by Scooter Mk2 »

Just out of curiosity, how many kaisers/kasieress' have you protrayed Erik?

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

I'll be there. Every party needs an elf. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Kaiser Letifer I

Alot... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

I'll be there...I'll perform an airshow too, if you want it...show off our new contraption. ;)=EDIT: Sig too large...resized. Edited by: Fax Nemesis at: 10/7/02 11:07:37 pm

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Yay, an airshow! I was thinking of suggesting that. You can be sure there will be fun with gravships. I just need some old tanks and such you don't need anymore. For the, er, light show. :) By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Irreverence Brightstar

Post by Irreverence Brightstar »

I'll give you some old tanks if you give me some old gravships :) Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

*snorts* Shyeah. Right. ;)Ah well, I'm sure I can dig something out of our armories we don't use anymore... since we switched over to power armor I've got a few thousand M1A1 Abrams just sitting in the warehouses gathering dust. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Kaiser Letifer I

This should be fun... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

I guess I could be taken as a religious leader in Shireroth in a way... but I think the Kaiser himself knows more about the religion than I do :). But don't worry, I will come and I will bring "friends". "dont forget that Linux became only possible because 20 years of OS research was carefully studied, analyzed, discussed and thrown away." -- Ingo Molnar

Kaiser Letifer I

Ari.. You are MOOOORE then welcome to come and speak if you wish.. Hell.. You ARE a god after all... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Siis pannaan käsi käteensormet sormien lomahanitketään ja lauletaanärjytään ja rähinöidäänNiin pannaan käsi käteensormet sormien lomahanitketään ja lauletaanärjytään ja rähinöidäänAlennusajan olentoja rivoja...(sorry, felt like singing)So... I guess I'll have to figure out a good speech.... What was I a god of, anyway? "dont forget that Linux became only possible because 20 years of OS research was carefully studied, analyzed, discussed and thrown away." -- Ingo Molnar

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

* checks *Oh yeah, UNIX. I wonder how that came to be, anyway. "dont forget that Linux became only possible because 20 years of OS research was carefully studied, analyzed, discussed and thrown away." -- Ingo Molnar

Kaiser Letifer I

well.. Linux went to the Penguin... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

SaiKar LumEth

Post by SaiKar LumEth »

An airshow? HAH! I can put on the best airshop on Micron, period!Plus I have a few new models to show off... it looks like the ancient JASO page migth be getting an update!*marks down the date* Sai'Kar Lum'EthLast remaining Micron princessCurrently impowered by intense positive energy

Kaiser Letifer I

WHEEEEEE Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Curt Kobain

Post by Curt Kobain »

No hele-planes,please? If you ever need anything please don't hesitateto ask someone else firstI'm too busy acting like I'm not naive.I've seen it all; I was here first

Kaiser Letifer I

I think Gyphon had the only one... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Archetype23

Post by Archetype23 »

What is the actual date? You never replied to me yesterday and if you want me to speak (which I would like to do) I'd like a set date and time.Thanks :)

Kaiser Letifer I

Tomarrow... Monday the 14th....And whenever you can get online... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Return to “General Discussion”