Leave of Absense

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Gryphon Avocatio

Leave of Absense

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

In case you haven't noticed, I've been off the boards as of late. School and my girlfriend are taking up a good amount of my free time (note: the second of these is massively better than any micronation). My internet connection has gone to shit. That combined with the fact I have little interest in micronations as a whole at the current time. So, I'll be leaving. Maybe I'll be back when my work load lightens up. Maybe I'll never return. Sure, I'll pop up in istvanistan on ocaision. I can't stay away from there. Before I leave, I'd like to place Yardistan in control of either one of my dear friends, Mr. Ari Rahikkala or Mr. Stjepan Aracic. Either may take or they may give it to somebody who they see fit to control it. Only, if or when I return, I will have it back, as it is my identity in micronations. So keep Yardistan free, guys.Good night. I bid ye all fairwell.Gryphon Avocatio¡Viv Iardista, pyo nja Vahalla Jitesa montaje!Long live Yardistan, for to Vahalla we shall ride!

Sirithil

Re: Leave of Absense

Post by Sirithil »

Well, then pass me the stewardship of Shireroth so that this place doesn't nose-dive into the ground in a big fireball of, um, fire while you're gone. :)Seeya. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and TymariaBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

The steward is the other Gryphon, Gryphon the Pure. As far as I know, he's still around. ''You've made a mockery of the system! I darn you to heck!'' - Phil, Prince of Insufficient Light

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

hehe... I get it now... so that's why you were confused... yeah, he's not me... I don't even know him personally. Oh, and he's Yardistani. I'd join too, but I have my own Barony... technically... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Curt Kobain

Post by Curt Kobain »

I fear he may soon return to avenge the loss of Amity. I expect when he receives word, there will be great displeasure. If you ever need anything please don't hesitateto ask someone else firstI'm too busy acting like I'm not naive.I've seen it all; I was here first

Return to “General Discussion”