Interesting...

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Philip Locke

Re: Interesting...

Post by Philip Locke »

I guess I'd settle for some high position within LOTH, but I would like my true position. If this is impossible to secure, however, like I just said, I'll settle for something a bit under it. Philip Locke"Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies." -R. W. Emerson

Philip Locke

Interesting...

Post by Philip Locke »

Kaiser Mors I Kaiser of Shireroth(4/16/02 9:10:57 pm)---ok, I have decided.. I shall leave The Terrorist's punishment the same.... As for Locke... I shall add on.. he shall be banished from Shireroth for 1 months (Shireroth calender), That's only 26 days.... At which time he shall regain control of Lotharia..... Kaiser Mortis Mercator IFeel The Power Of My Sword..-----------Well, I appear to be the true ruler of Lothlaria. Raglan, who took such good care of the duchy in my absence, may return to his position as Grand Elector. I will resume the position of Terminus. I believe that I become a citizen by default...or else I am some kind of non-citizen duchy ruler.Whatever, LOTH is mine. I am not going to make a fuss so long as no one else does...nothing interesting is going to happen..it will stay peacefully in RS blah blah blah and etcetera. Philip Locke"Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies." -R. W. Emerson

Return to “General Discussion”