Salutations,

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Gryphon the Pure

Re: Salutations,

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Was that sarcastic? Scott, get over here with that sarcasm detector!Oh, and one thing having to do with Apostrophe that the Kaiseress might approve of is that she must charge you with addressing us incorrectly, as we are Shirithian, not Shirerothian.P.S. I'm serious, was that sarcastic? I couldn't tell. Bad - - grammar - - overload! ~The Simpsons Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

Actually the Kaiseress uses Shirerithian...There goes the power of Apostrophe... :) Nick RaglanShireroth Duke of LothlariaPrætor of the Shireroth LandsraadMACH Duke of ItaliaMinister of Home AffairsSEC ChairmanUnited Republic of Tymaria

Benazir Malik

Salutations,

Post by Benazir Malik »

Hello, Shirerothians. If you really have seceded, enjoy your reinstating your new government.

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

Shirerothian is permissable.. it depends on what dialect you speak... The Yardistani use Shirerothian, as do a few others.As for our new government. We have no government. Under Tymaria we used the same government system we are now and have for a while. Tymaria had little power over us...And I would like to welcome Mr. Malik to Shireroth. It pleases me to see Babkha got my message. Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Benazir Malik

Post by Benazir Malik »

No, that wasn't sarcastic:). It's just that there were few posts about your seceding, so I was wondering whether or not it was the secession of months ago that I think Free Republic pulled.Yeah, I read the post in the Foreign Affairs forum and found myself here. Your background is going to give me nightmares.So, if your secession was really just filling out the paperwork for something that had been going on for months, I won't have to register my lovable, huggable corporation here?

Kaiseress Viviantia I

You can if you want... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Benazir! Come join us! The Duchy of Elwynn needs more people!

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Yes, Join us! err.. technically him.. you know.. it doesn't matter... it's all Shireroth..hehe Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Benazir Malik

Post by Benazir Malik »

You're letting Scott run Elywnn? Don't you know that he's a counterrevolutionist? I say he be strung up by his toenails and I placed in his stead.

Irreverence Brightstar

Post by Irreverence Brightstar »

That'd be counterrevolutionARY.Thanks. Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

He may be... but he didn't hinder our seccesion... Kaiser of Mors IIMatre jin es cricete ae patre jin ofacere bacatz saucenaetz...

Return to “General Discussion”