Newer Loyalty Oaths! Well... not really...

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Alright everybody. Listen up. I just spent a whole lot of time copying the form of the old loyalty oath and writing a new loyalty oath for citizens. I would appreciate it greatly if I could get everyone in the republic to take the oath in my new topic in the Immigration/Naturalization forum. Like I mention there, you can follow the pattern or be creative, but Nick, please at least mention the Kaiseress. Preferably in a positive way. You can still swear loyalty to the B0O0/\/\ and whatnot, but please make that a personal oath. Yah... also, check up on the census to see if you are represented correctly. I also posted that in the Immigration forum. And if anyone knows of anything else I should be doing as minister of immigration, I'll try to accomadate for you. Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of LightEdited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 6/19/02 10:14:46 am

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Sacreligious Bastard! How dare you use the B0O0/\/\/\/\ist /\/\ so! I'm Yardistani! I pledge to whoever I want! It changes Fukcing monthly! Never, ever, ever! mess with a Yardistani or Boomism...Lest ye wist that the MoI no longer existed...

Zhaki the Dolphin

Re: Newer Loyalty Oaths! Well... not really...

Post by Zhaki the Dolphin »

I hereby swear fealty to life. I will stay loyal to life, before any nation or any cause in this world. There... that's my philosophical base...

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

*smacks forhead*... Nick.. You are beginning to annoy me... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon the Pure

umm, i implied that you would post on the ministry of immigration forum, zhaki... and i mean everyone should do this... it would just work out so much better... so everyone! rush to the immigration forum!!! Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiseress Viviantia I

*rushes to the Immigration forum... than runs back... than runs in a circle..* Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

See what you get for being pure? Woman chasing themselves around in circles for you! Gives it some merit, no? Eros DarkstarGovernor of Aerovenus(Republic of Delvenus)Thane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)

Kaiseress Viviantia I

*stops going in circles**looks at steve*Don't make me get the hamster!*runs off to her quarters* Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon the Pure

Just to appease Apostrophe, I must point out that the plural of woman is spelled with an e: women. Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiseress Viviantia I

But I am just 1 woman! Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon the Pure

Do you prefer that we refer to your own self in the plural then, as 'themselves'? Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Gryphon the Pure

Okay, I'll stop... and you can all stop chasing yourselves around in circles for me , ... if you want. Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Or I can find some tomatoes... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

I vote for the tomatoes... maybe a turnip, too :) Eros DarkstarGovernor of Aerovenus(Republic of Delvenus)Thane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)

Gryphon the Pure

mmm... I like tomatoes, toss me a few! Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiseress Viviantia I

*reaches into /usr/local/bin and gets out some tomatoes and throw them at Joseph*And yes.. I have been playing with Linux again.. infact.. I'm posting from Linux... with a net connection via the proxy program on my main comp... I win... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Gryphon the Pure

umm... how about if I say this... we'll count you as active if you take the oath, and if you don't then we get to do whatever we want with your dutchy, or whatever subdivision you have...(just and idea, toss more tomatoes if you don't like it... i like tomatoes) Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiseress Viviantia I

not a bad idea.. iether way.... take the oath.... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Zhaki the Dolphin

/usr/local/bin? Shouldn't RPMs install themselves into /usr/bin? At least debs do... I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing. -- Dissident, of Apolyton

Gryphon the Pure

umm... we're talking about tomatoes here...

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

But what type of tomato? One of the Big Boy variety? How disease resistant are these tomatoes? Nick RaglanTymaria-RS Duke of LothlariaMACH Duke of ItaliaSpecial Assistant to the Prime ExecutiveChief of Defense Staff, TDFDelvenus-Governor of Electrovenus

Gryphon the Pure

That depends... are you running an AV program simultaneously? Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

An AV program on tomatoes???I am so confused... Nick RaglanTymaria-RS Duke of LothlariaMACH Duke of ItaliaSpecial Assistant to the Prime ExecutiveChief of Defense Staff, TDFDelvenus-Governor of Electrovenus

Gryphon the Pure

I just figured that maybe if you had anti-virus running on your /user/local/bin, that the tomatoes wouldn't be disease ridden... unless it was the transfer protocol that was infected... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiseress Viviantia I

THat would suck... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Zhaki the Dolphin

Well, if you're careful and don't do stuff as root unnecessarily, you won't need an AV program... I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing. -- Dissident, of Apolyton

Gryphon the Pure

I agree with the Kaiseress that if the transfer protocol was infected that would suck. Especially considering she was the one tossing the tomatoes... we wouldn't want our Kaiseress stuck in bed with the flu or something... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiseress Viviantia I

I like root.. I'm still modifying constantly so..... it works best to just use it... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Return to “General Discussion”