And from the flames...

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

For Her Light

And from the flames...

Post by For Her Light »

I'm not insaneThat's how it seems thoughSpiteful cruel but wise beyond his ageMy body failsMy soul will riseThe end of life's immortalized disease and agonyAnd I see death through golden eyesBeyond the doorThere's something moreIt seems there's just one wayOn through the heatI've felt the touch of evilI still feel the icy claw in meFor a decent priceI've banned kindness from my heartThe spirit of all truth and beautyPawned for my desireAnd from the flamesAs chance would have itthe soulforged will come into lightAnd from the flames as chance would have itThe soulforged,The stainless will riseI will never change my mindI will leave it all behindAnd through the hour glassEverything's greyEveryone's paleNo colour nor beauty will enlighten my heartThe seat of life's empty and coldCadaverous you all seem to meStillborn but you're still aliveYou're still aliveTruth lies in lonelinessWhen hope is long gone byI'll wipe out the bliss of the new ageAnd welcome you precious nightAnd from the flamesAs chance would have itthe soulforged will come into lightAnd from the flames as chance would have itThe soulforged,The stainless will riseFrom a distant timeVoices echo in the hall"Come and join usEnter life and everything is gone now"And through the looking glassI still fear mortality and its loss in the endUnlimited power in my handsThe claw of the dragon ascends"Mourn for his lost soulHe's cursed and condemned"Each step I takeMay it hurt may it acheLeads me furtherAway from the pastBut as long as I breatheEach smile in my bleak faceI'm on my way to findBack to the peace of mindAnd from the flamesAs chance would have itthe soulforged will come into lightAnd from the flames as chance would have itThe soulforged,The stainless will riseI will never change my mindI will leave it all behind So I'm moving on... I'll never forget...As you lay there and watched me...Accepting the end...I knew you were scared...You were strong, I was trying...I gave you my hand...I said "It's okay, let it go, time to leave you...And I'll carry on...The best that I can without you here beside me..."...Let him come take you home...

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Re: And from the flames...

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

In the house of my master Beyond the chains there is a bed of snakes where evil lays Oh, I hear laughter I forged the iron bars that someday will imprison me Ooh, mother will you help me Mother will you help me To find a reason to go on [Chorus] Out of the ashes of my youth - I rise a man And through the eyes of truth - I finally understand The way I've been beaten with his words and whipped whith his lies He will not break me down no matter how hard he tries Pray for my lost soul Out of control the storm inside me rages on and on and on Mother will you help me Mother will you help me To find a reason to go on [Chorus] [SOLO] [Chorus] x 2 Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

Kaiseress Viviantia I

We still love you... *hug* Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

Out of the AshesThe Divine Wings of TragedySymphony X...very nice So I'm moving on... I'll never forget...As you lay there and watched me...Accepting the end...I knew you were scared...You were strong, I was trying...I gave you my hand...I said "It's okay, let it go, time to leave you...And I'll carry on...The best that I can without you here beside me..."...Let him come take you home...

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Indeed, one of my favorites.. along with Space Dye-Vest.. strange name.. good song. Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

Zhaki the Dolphin

Post by Zhaki the Dolphin »

* Ari wishes he could use Audiogalaxy now... or... even had a computer with speakers! *

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

Space-Dye Vest is a wonderful song. I think the name came from Kevin Moore, the old keyboardist and the one who wrote the song, because it came at the time his relationship with his girlfriend was falling apart, he saw and became fixated with some girl he saw in a magazine wearing something called a "Space-Dye" vest. The song itself isn't really about that though So I'm moving on... I'll never forget...As you lay there and watched me...Accepting the end...I knew you were scared...You were strong, I was trying...I gave you my hand...I said "It's okay, let it go, time to leave you...And I'll carry on...The best that I can without you here beside me..."...Let him come take you home...

Kaiseress Viviantia I

I'm amused... and it all makes sence now..."Found a new girlThink we can make it,As long as she stays on the page"Or something like that... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

yep So I'm moving on... I'll never forget...As you lay there and watched me...Accepting the end...I knew you were scared...You were strong, I was trying...I gave you my hand...I said "It's okay, let it go, time to leave you...And I'll carry on...The best that I can without you here beside me..."...Let him come take you home...

Kaiseress Viviantia I

And there is nothing to keep me sane.. and it's all the same to you... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

Fax Malysus

Post by Fax Malysus »

that's div wings? hmm...i was gonna ask if i could use this for a song, but hey. -Fax MalysusNEWS Editor-In-ChiefPolitioSolomirathius of DelvenusModerator of the Delvenus Conventionpub37.ezboard.com/brepublicofdelvenus

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Space Dye-Vest is from Dream Theater's album. Awake... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

Return to “General Discussion”