Well Bill...

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Gryphon Avocatio

Well Bill...

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

I'm lost now...you come in here yelling your head off trying to accomplish something...and I'm at a loss at exactly what it is you want...now Bill...take advantage of the momement before I lose it and start yelling back...what exactly is it that you want? and don't give me the "repayments for UEC backstabbing the FIoJ" bit or however you put it when I was in charge of this place. I want to know why you won't leave us alone. So, what is it? NickThe Wandering Yardistani BardHigh Priest of B0O0/\/\ism Come gather 'round peopleWherever you roamAnd admit that the watersAround you have grownAnd accept it that soonYou'll be drenched to the bone.If your time to youIs worth savin'Then you better start swimmin'Or you'll sink like a stoneFor the times they are a-changin'.Come writers and criticsWho prophesize with your penAnd keep your eyes wideThe chance won't come againAnd don't speak too soonFor the wheel's still in spinAnd there's no tellin' whoThat it's namin'.For the loser nowWill be later to winFor the times they are a-changin'.Come senators, congressmenPlease heed the callDon't stand in the doorwayDon't block up the hallFor he that gets hurtWill be he who has stalledThere's a battle outsideAnd it is ragin'.It'll soon shake your windowsAnd rattle your wallsFor the times they are a-changin'.Come mothers and fathersThroughout the landAnd don't criticizeWhat you can't understandYour sons and your daughtersAre beyond your commandYour old road isRapidly agin'.Please get out of the new oneIf you can't lend your handFor the times they are a-changin'.The line it is drawnThe curse it is castThe slow one nowWill later be fastAs the present nowWill later be pastThe order isRapidly fadin'.And the first one nowWill later be lastFor the times they are a-changin'.

Jason Steffke

Re: Well Bill...

Post by Jason Steffke »

Scrach this... carry on. Oh, and change my title. I'm not a Shireroth denizen. Edited by: Jason Steffke at: 6/7/02 11:39:49 pm

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

All right...I changed your title category from "Automatic" to "Hostile Outsider", so don't blame me for what shows up. “I will have a foreign-handed foreign policy.”-G. W. Bush

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Jas...you're perfectly welcome to respond, as I believe you are the only person in the world aside from bill who knows what bill wants...

Return to “General Discussion”