The Return of the MoMA

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: The Return of the MoMA

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

*Gets confused* No, you're supposed to be dead...right? NickThe Wandering Yardistani BardHigh Priest of B0O0/\/\ism I am just a new boy, / Stranger in this town. / Where are all the good times? / Who's gonna / how this stranger around? / Ooooh, I need a dirty woman. / Ooooh, I need a dirty girl. / Will some cold woman in this desert land / Make me feel like a real man? / Take this rock and roll refugee / Oooh, baby set me free. / Ooooh, I need a dirty woman. / Ooooh, I need a dirty girl.

Fax Celestis

The Return of the MoMA

Post by Fax Celestis »

*/.......through some obscure ritual, Fax Celestis II rises his father's soul from the grave and offers his own body as a place to house it./*I live....................now to protect the great lands of Shireroth! Troops! CHARGE! Fenrir screams in icy rage...Nelig brings an end to age...Cerberus cries for freedom to roam...Gormr destroys enemiesÂ’ home...Freki is armed and ready to slay...Geri does things in his own way...Roci clamps in awesome bite...Gyoro kills in darkest night...Wolven spirit and wolven name;beware to those of wolvenbane...

Fax Malysus

Post by Fax Malysus »

He's back...Notice Fax Celestis II gave up his body so Fax Celestis (I) could live again. He returns! -Fax MalysusNEWS Editor-In-ChiefPolitioSolomirathius of DelvenusModerator of the Delvenus Conventionpub37.ezboard.com/brepublicofdelvenus

Kaiser Ikol I

Post by Kaiser Ikol I »

...Did you talk to Mors about this when you where dead by any chance? How's he doing anyway? "Gazing at people, some hand in hand,Just what I'm going through they can't understand.Some try to tell me, thoughts they cannot defend,Just what you want to be, you will be in the end."---The Moody BluesKaiser Ikol I

Return to “General Discussion”