I arrive.

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Fax Malysus

I arrive.

Post by Fax Malysus »

Yes, I'll say it now, this is the same person as Fax Celestis II, but this is not the same character.Celestis is a warrior, Malysus is a thinker.And Malysus isn't a bitch like Antimortis.

Kaiser Mors I

Re: I arrive.

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

hehehe.. Molestis! Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Fax Malysus

Post by Fax Malysus »

I'll take that as an: "ok, you're in."

Peter Little

Post by Peter Little »

Fax how many charecters do you have? Pete LittlePrime Minister of South MondesiaMinister of Culture of TymariaSpeaker of Parliament CGS

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

Take it however you like.....hehehe Even up the .....hehehe if you like... Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Fax Celestis II

Post by Fax Celestis II »

Just 2, so far....but i could have more if I wanted, and they'd all be unique.That's just one of my quirks, I guess. The Kaiser Is Death! Long Live The Kaiser!

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Will we see long posts of philosophical pondering, then? Life is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for the Internet.Unfortunately no-one can be told what micronationalism is. You have to see it for yourself.

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

I hope so.... Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

You know, you reall mean a DL (Double Login) right? Bill DuschBil'Per Car'SetPresident of BGIFirst Paladin of the ElpifernosElder of Elpidos"Never doubt that a small group of thoughful, committed people can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead"Where there is injustice - I believe in fighting. But do you fight to change things or fight to get power?" - Mohadas Ghandi"Remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question, except possibly from Peter Little." - Marach Siskind

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Bill, there is a difference between double logins and different personalities... That is, a double login is more generic... The dolphin logins of mine, for example, are double logins without distinct personalities... While Malysus will have a personality.. Life is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for the Internet.Unfortunately no-one can be told what micronationalism is. You have to see it for yourself.

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

I have multiple personas... Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Fax Malysus

Post by Fax Malysus »

Philosophical discussion? Perhaps.... Maybe... Yes, I like that.Bill, let me ask you two questions:First: If the Big Bang never ocurred, would there be a reality?Second: Why do you doubt that I am really a seperate entity? Perhaps I should show you just how different I am...I am the one of steel, possessed of air and glass, infused with the powers of water, born of the rough-hewn earth, baptized in the font of fire.I am the steel of LancelotÂ’s armor, protecting the lone cavalier in the face of all danger, tempered and retempered, forged and reforged, extravagant yet practical, necessary to turn the deadly blades of malevolence and anger. I am the flowing, gasping wind that laughs around your ankles and playfully musses your hair. I am a tornado absorbing all I cross and rejecting that which I do not need. I am a peaceful breeze floating scents and serenity through a calm forest. I am a whirlwind inside your mind, rearranging your thoughts and uncovering what you thought you had lost.I am the windows of Escher that twist your vision to reveal the world as it is. I am the porthole of a space shuttle, revealing mysterious worlds with each uncharted second. I am the windows to the soul, eyes that question, search, and appraise. I am the scribeÂ’s glasses, the captainÂ’s telescope, the chemistÂ’s beaker.I am the rushing river containing the fish necessary for life. I am the waterfall pouring down into the water below, crashing with a violent impact and creating a pond of stillness in my wake. I am the falling rain quenching the thirst of all plants and animals, creating streams and rivers and oceans. I am the desert rain bringing new life and rejuvenating what once was.I am the eternal mountain standing even through the mightiest earthquake. I am the limitless sand of the Sahara formless in the scorching winds. I am the roman coliseum capable of holding thousands of people within me. I am the statues of Michelangelo in their dignity and timeless artistry.I am the forest fire consuming and renewing. I am the bonfire around which people dance in appeals to the gods. I am the falling star burning twice as bright and twice as long. I am the temperer of swords and shovels. I am the light in the darkness.I am the balance between steel, air, glass, water, earth, and fire. Steel is my defense, air my voice, glass my soul, water my mind, earth my solidarity, and fire my spirit.I am the paradox, the polarity inherent to all aforementioned. But it is that paradox that allows existence, for there is no turmoil without calm, no peace without war. The mind must think so the body can live, and the body must live so the mind can think.Cyclicity is my essence. I am the neverending circle, the circle of life, a mobius strip of existence capable of being one-dimensional and three-dimensional in a single instant. I am the line, the ray, the infinite geometry of the universe collapsed into a single point on the wheel of time. I am the wheel of time, having no beginning and no end and no middle, simply existing to exist. I am.

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

*declares that post the most twisted and confusing piece of Generious in Shireroth in the last week* Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

That must be true, since on a scale from 1 to hundred, it was about 0.5 units more confusing and twisted than the normal post... And I don't imply that any normal post here would be confusing... Life is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for the Internet.Unfortunately no-one can be told what micronationalism is. You have to see it for yourself.

Fax Celestis II

Post by Fax Celestis II »

I'm just as confused as you are... The Kaiser Is Death! Long Live The Kaiser!

EarI AW

Post by EarI AW »

Not as confused as iam. Regards, His Excellency The Right Honourable President of the Republic of Amerada, Earl Andrew Washburn. NGS-New York #30 (D) CGS-Interim Prime Minister, Ottawa South

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

What do you expect? It's Shireroth! Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Thats Eari and not the Earl we know and love *coughcough* Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamMinister of the Exterior, PDUSpeaker of the Commons, Constitutional Monarchy SimSpeaker of the People, Pacary

Kaiser Mors I

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

Someone told me about that.. funny... Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Return to “General Discussion”