Political Parties

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

earthdafydd

Political Parties

Post by earthdafydd »

What are the political parties of Alexandros? Who is in them? DAFYDD YOUNGCitizen of the FR and AlexandrosDean of the FR University and Senator for the Skerry IslesMember of the FRPRP"Handle w/ Care" - T. Hubertdafydd_cymru@btinternet.com, ICQ#119316430

Kaiser Metzler I

Re: Political Parties

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

THe cimmeria party or something like that.. only has WV...... that's it.....I had a party for a few days.. but no one was interested so I ended it.... the thread is somewhere... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

The Cimmera Party isn't a real poltical party actually.... He just wanted to free Cimmera at the time.I personally don't believe in Political Parties, as they promote disunity, and many of us saw what happened to the AIN...You're allowed to make one, but it's discouraged. Bill DuschBil'Per Car'SetPresident of BGIMember of the PaladinsBaron of the Palatinate of ElpidosJustice of the Court of Alexandros"My friends, no matter how rough the road may be, we can and we will, never, never surrender to what is right." - Dan Quayle, in a speech to the Christian Coalition"The fundamental question is, 'Will I be a successful president when it comes to foreign policy?' I will be, but until I'm the president, it's going to be hard for me to verify that I think I'll be more effective." - George W. Bush

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

It was an excuse to plug Type O Negative into the forum multiple times in my opinion. :) Spiralling to the ground below, Like Autumn leaves left in the wake to fade away... Waking up to your sound again, And lapse into the ways of misery....Pull me down again, And guide me into pain... Opeth - The Drapery FallsWelcome to Dying...

Kaiser Metzler I

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

yeah.. I simply wanted to make another booomist party.. but.. got bored... maybe we should ahead and ban them? Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Return to “General Discussion”