Creation of the Shield of Alexandros

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Stjepan Aracic

Re: Creation of the Shield of Alexandros

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

This reminds me...the government in Istvanistan should start inducting important members into our Orders (our equivalent of your medals)Anyway, as "honorary citizen" and "all around cool dude", I think this is a good thing. Who are you?Man condemned to shine a salvationthroughout the centuries...Why?Was the wine of the grailtoo sour for man to drink?The Carpenter, Carved his anchoron the dying souls of mankind.On the tomb of this unknown soldier,Lay the tools of the onewho for us has died...Tools of the carpenter...-Nightwish - The CarpenterWelcome to Dying...

CINC Patrick

Post by CINC Patrick »

Thanks for naming something after me! Lol, J/K. Anyways please not that the Congressional Medal of Honor is not in existence, and never was. It is simply the Medal of Honor, but because of the fact that it is awarded by the US Congress it seems to have had Congressional unofficialy attached ot it. Just a little side note. -Commander in Chief PatrickDuke of The Duchy of KildareLogos, Hegemony of AlexandrosProfessor, University Italia"Blood Alone Turns the Wheels of History"

Hegemon Jason Rhode

Creation of the Shield of Alexandros

Post by Hegemon Jason Rhode »

We ought to create a system of honors which would bring glory to our mighty and glorious state - THEREFORE, I hereby deem with the general consensus of citizenry, that the following accolades might be initiated:FIRST,That there should be a medal, bestowed solely by the Landsraad, and it shall be called "The Shield of Alexander" or the "Alexandrian Shield"; that its design should match the famous pattern of Alexander's shield, that it shall be the akin to the American Congressional Medal of Honor - the highest honor the state can bestow on its citizens, for exemplary service.SECOND,That there should be a set of awards, bestowed on a micronational level by the Hegemon, with the advice of the Strategos, and that these awards shall be deemed the Alexandros Awards, and they shall, like their correspondent, the Nobel prize, be awarded to those citizens of the Hegemony or of any other power, state, or institution, whose acts have done much for the Micronational Community.As such, I hereby create the following categories for bestowment of the medal:The Conway Medal for StatecraftThe Metzler Medal for PeaceThe Cho Au Award for EconomicsThe Siskind Medal for LiteratureTo be named after four of the Hegemony's founders; these medals shall be distributed at the times the Hegemon should deem appropriate, neither too close together to be unseemly, nor far apart enough to be tardy. They shall, I believe, add glory to our state, both at home and abroad.Signed, - The Hegemon"Where is Great Alexander?""Great Alexander Lives And Reigns."

Kaiser Metzler I

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

"The Metzler Medal for Peace"... I sence sarcasm.. or at least an oxymoron there... Polemarch of the Hegemony of AlexandrosE. Metzler "UEC", eik'mol bom'eth"Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

PrinceEdwardI

Post by PrinceEdwardI »

I would say he is being sincere. After all, you did prevent the late March conflict of Shireroth being annexed by three nations from turning into war.And you worked hard to turn Paramount into a peaceful state. Regards,Edward ConwayStrategos

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

It would be more consistent that the award for economics be just with my last name “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Return to “General Discussion”